Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Seed guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquareAngle

Side-project. Not a huge deal, just something for the owners to think about!

So I just thought of a pretty wacky idea. It stems (pardon the pun) from a previous suggestion about seeds, and simply my pure annoyance of the farming items. what i'm trying to get at, and i'm talking about perhaps a few maps time , for a system to be put in place where seeds are pellets / bullets and can be used as ammunition for bullets.

Before I get the obvious "too confusing" or "eh" ill point out again that this is a side-project, something to again, think about. Not a "I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!" but a "Hm... wouldn't it be cool if". Have that sort of vibe please.

Different seeds could have different effects, such as, burning which sounds pretty fucking stupid but its a block game alright? specifically, this server is about selling virtual drugs in a block game, so really, nothing technically is "far-fetched". To of course make this less OP, it would not happen 100% when a bullet is fired, but a chance of that effect occurring when it hits the target.

Another problem that could pop up is that seeds that you want not for bullets, but for farming ect. What could be done is that you can go up to a machine or something at spawn, and turn it into bullets.

This is completely light hearted, a suggestion just to make people think. I honestly don't think this would ever be implemented, but just food for thought.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I actually planned on having the gun crate next map being goofy reskins of guns (so it'd be like an AK47, same damage and stats, with a different sound, model, and effects). A seed gun is a pretty good idea, it will likely be seen next map.

S

SquareAngle

Nice... Got better responses then I thought I would. Imagined it would be called "dumb" ect

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
This would definitely be different. But it could possibly be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.