Status
Not open for further replies.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I'm sure my suggestion has been brought out multiple times before, but I'd like to present it here again. As Cops have the ability to frisk and sell normal (wheat) seeds, regular drug-ranking players should possibly have that option too. I personally realize that more than half of the chests at my base are flooded with seeds, and I have absolutely nothing to do with them. In fact, more come in each harvest (obvious). Even if it's an awfully cheap rate, I feel like there should be a location to get rid of all of those seeds by selling them, but at the same time, it must be just as hard as it is to go sell any other drug.

I'd personally love to see this happening. Again, I'm sure players bring it up often now, but I haven't seen any suggestions on it in the last while.

Thank you,
VDD || Vasdev

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This being implemented would be time consuming for the amount it sold for, due to the fact of seeds being fortunable they are easily obtained so they would be a rather low price

The time it would take to sell all seeds from a couple of harvests would be very long, barely worth the time

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
just don't pick up the seeds problem solved :D
Makes problems with auto replant if you don't pick up seeds.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

many thanks for this suggestion. We have immediately added this option, if you place one of these blocks down in your base and toss your seeds into it - it now gives the requested outcome.
Lava.png

VDD

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hi,

many thanks for this suggestion. We have immediately added this option, if you place one of these blocks down in your base and toss your seeds into it - it now gives the requested outcome.
Lava.png
Amazing, I love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online