Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Seig_Heil1945 X-Ray/Combat Hacking

Final

Your IGN : Final_Architect

Player to be reported : Seig_Heil1945

Player being reported Rank : Smuggler

Describe your issue in detail : A day or so ago I noticed Seig_Heil1945 talking in main chat, he asked if "xraying" was illegal. He was informed that it was indeed illegal. I didn't think much of it until he then PM'd me asking me if I would raid with him because he had something that would "Make it easier to find bases" I immediately assumed that he was inferring that he would use X-Ray to find bases based on the question he had just asked in chat. I then snapchatted proof to Ark, and he moved that on to Edit, who then said that nothing could be done at the time. So I left it be and moved on.

This brings us to yesterday when I noticed that a few things around my base were broken, and a bunch of stuff had been stolen so I hid and waited to see if anyone would come back if I rebuilt the base, sure enough Seig_Heil's alt account teleported into our base (I told ThaCandyMan about the alt account and he banned it and then temp-banned Seig_Heil for two hours) and then Seig himself teleported to the alt account, I immediately contacted xThexCommanderx and Cbfstudios to come on and help me kill him and we succeeded in doing so. Then we questioned him about x-ray and such. Unfortunately I don't have proof but while we were fighting he also had kill aura on and was knocking all three of us back at once.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : This is worth a report because there are three rules broken and my base was compromised simply because someone was cheating, not because it was found legitimately. I would be fine being raided if it was legitimate however this was done so in a cheating sense. I recognize there is a lack of evidence but based on the fact that he was already caught with an alt account and that Ark and Edit can vouch for him allegedly having xray it should be enough to warrant some type of action.

Attached Evidence here : One screenshot of him admitting to xraying, I can't supply screenshots of what he said about "easy raiding" earlier because it was a snapchat. Apologies for that. Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• SeigHeilAdmitting.PNG
    SeigHeilAdmitting.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 70

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings! Thank you for making this report. Since he/ she just said "Yes" to him being asked If he/ she had X-ray isn't sufficient proof. We will have this noted and staff will keep on eye on these players. Thank you once again.
-Mark

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.