Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Selling Plot??

ByeBuddy

MVP
Hey I was just wondering if you were allowed to sell other people plots. Because I recently got one and wanted to know if I could turn it around and make profit. So if you are, I am willing to sell mine.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Just curious what player shop id? (E.g A11, E9, C2) Also, how much you looking for? Is it some type of auction or offers or is there a bin price?

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Shop A6 for Sale, if anyone can top the current offer of 650k I'll sell next time I'm online.

S

SquareAngle

Why are they so expensive? Damn. I've sold B1 for 1 million and A1 for 1.2 million, but that's because they are the front ones.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Why are they so expensive? Damn. I've sold B1 for 1 million and A1 for 1.2 million, but that's because they are the front ones.
If you have a shop and know what you're doing, it will generate many times what you bought it for in profits.

S

SquareAngle

I agree, I usually make 250,000 a week if not more just from selling amour and obsidian.

Damn. I never really could find items that made me profit. When I owned shops, I did make some profit, but not enough to make me want to invest long term. Just wanted Short term big money ;)

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Damn. I never really could find items that made me profit. When I owned shops, I did make some profit, but not enough to make me want to invest long term. Just wanted Short term big money ;)
I would happily help you with a shop, if you needed help on making money.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.