play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

selling seeds in player shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
hey guys today i was wondering why we cant sell seeds in player shops because some people need seeds like junkys and mules and the kit drugs only gives them 8 of each i can see why you do not what people selling drugs in player shops because they will use the chest as storage for the drugs but seeds i dont really see why we are not aloud tell me what you think in the comments

thanks Minecraftlord10 ;)

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Hey dude, one of the rules is not to sell drugs in the player shops, which you have brought up in the text. In conclusion, seeds are still drugs which would be against the rules. Changing the acceptance to seeds only would only confuse this situation where it shouldn't even be confusing. Seeds can be easily obtained in the wild, If I wanted to I could go to /warp wild and get enough seeds to start a farm (But I won't as I'm loyal to be COP rank) Hope this helps as this is what I think :)
- TOM

S

SquareAngle

Apart from seeds still being counted as drugs, its pointless. Seeds are fucking annoying things that take up too much chest room. Everyone has them, and whenever I see a mule asking for seeds, I see it as a great opportunity to get rid of junk as do most other players... meaning it usually isn't a problem. If it really is, then a dispenser which spits out free seeds could be installed, cos, why not eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.