Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shadowplay for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapNation

VIP
After me being banned on the word of a lower level staff I think the staff should have a different system for banning.

I think after banning someone the lower level staff shouldn't be able to ban an innocent player simply based on their merit, because there is no way for them to be punished for something simply because "the staff saw it" and the innocent player has no way to defend them self. Unless it is a high level staff member the staff should have to have shadow play and before the ban someone be required to save it and keep it for a day to reply to any ban appeal so that high level staff can review the evidence and say if it actually is or isn't hacks.

I think this system could solve a lot of innocent people from being word just because of the merit of low level staff and it could also prevent corruption.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
All staff usually have proof to back this up. So if any banned player made an appeal, the moderator could simply show proof. I never ban people without proof and there is always logs to check as well.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
It is usually required that a lower staff member does actually record - especially if they are below mod. If you believe your ban is not legit, then we always recommend appealing - in which the admin of the Trial-Mod makes the final decision. Your situation is a unique one, in which the staff member did not record, and did ban on what he saw, without gathering sufficient proof first. You can always defend yourself in your appeal.

I can promise you, our staff team in no way is corrupt, because we have the amazing Jrd making sure of it ;)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Many of the staff are running on low end computers, and therefore are either unable to install shadowplay, or are not able to run recording software while they play. We do try to get staff to record, but it is just not possible for some. If they are not able to record, they should let a higher ranking staff member deal with it.

As for your case, the staff member that banned you was told that they were wrong to do so, and it should not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.