Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Shaymanji report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camper123310

Your IGN : Camper1233
Player to be reported : Shaymanji
Player being reported Rank : Helper
Describe your issue in detail : I sent 2 messages in all caps. I have read the staff guidelines and i know that a verbal warning comes at the third then a mute at the fourth. After i sent the 2 messages with all caps i was verbally warned by shaymanji. A few hours later i was unintentionally flooding because the chat was dead. He verbally warned me and before i even had the time to send another message he used /warn.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : He is not fit to be a helper.
Attached Evidence here : http://prntscr.com/kni098

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
[13:28:29] [Async Chat Thread - #106/INFO]: [Spawn]rsplash f[N Quarrier][VIP+] Camper1233: MAGIC
[13:28:41] [Async Chat Thread - #106/INFO]: [Spawn]�rsplash �f[N Quarrier][VIP+] Camper1233: I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND NOBODY CAN DO SHIT

The WARN was justified as you were attempting to intentionally circumvent what is believed to be our guidelines for helper. Please stop being such a nuisance in chat as you will eventually be banned if you continue.

I have issued you a mute in game for make such a ridiculous report and your attitude towards the rules, along with making me go through the logs to find nothing but you being a dickhead in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.