Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Smolder is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by 4r1g0n, Jan 11, 2017.

1. 4r1g0n

4r1g0n New Member

Hello, My name is 4r1g0n (pronounced arigon, for those of you who do not speak l33t).
    I have opened a faction which is open for recruitment.

Rules:
    We have few rules. They are as simple as the phrase "Respect, Replant, Defend."
    Details are stated below with punishments in parantheses. Punishment steps may be skipped or waived based on Smolder administration's discretion.
    • Respect: Respect, and obey higher faction members and respect our base. (Warning, Warning, Kick)
    • Replant: Replant things you harvest from the faction base. (Warning, Raise in tax, Kick)
    • Defend: Defend our base, each other and our items. (No penalty.)
    Follow this application format. Apps not in this format are automatically denied.

1. IGN:
    2. Age:
    3. Rank:
    4. How long have you played MC-Drugs?
    5. What factions have you been a member of in the past? (Please give your positions in the factions as well)
    6. Please state why you wish to be a member of Smolder? (300-600 char.)
    7. What can you bring to Smolder?
    8. Do you have discord?
    9. Do you agree to our rules?
    10. Please type your name (IGN) to act as your signature.
    Applications are checked on Tuesday and Saturday. Do not ask a Smolder member to check you application, or you will be denied instantly.

This application, the application process, format, and rules are subject to change without notice.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper New Member

Peacekeepr
    Trafficker about to be grower
    Been a while since ive played minecraft in general
    Seem like a cool dude
    I can bring good base building skills and some money
    I don't have discord
    yes
    Peacekeepr
  3. 4r1g0n

4r1g0n New Member

IGN: Peacekeepr
    Result: Accepted on privately negotiated terms.
    Evaluation: Your application is below average. It did not meet some requests for an application.
    Final: I would like if you reapplied, however, you are
    Accepted.