SpookySuits (nickname) Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamloid

Your IGN : Hamloid
Player to be reported : SpookySuits
Player being reported Rank : DeputyChief
Describe your issue in detail
: When I was in the prison, I was running after SpookySuits (naked because I didn't want to die with stuff on me) and while he was running away he hit me without looking. He then proceeded to turn around and shoot me without ever seeing me once.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : He was hacking and when I asked why he was, they told me to stop hackusating. I want someone to explain to me how this is possible with a mod/hack (without any jokes).
Attached Evidence here : You know, a mod once told me the evidence was "in my eyes" so, there it is. :) Truthfully I have none because I don't record and if he "can't" be banned for what he did, whatever.

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
He's not a DeputyChief...

ShadySuits

MVP+
Correction Im MaxRank Druglord. And You punched me while invis and I turned around and started shooting behind me while we were in the narrow hallway of the prison. So it was safe to assume you were in between the prison and the weight room. So no i'm not hacking. Next time if you are trying to fight wear armor for more protection and you won't get one shot with a bow.

ShadySuits

MVP+
For your peace of mind i will screen share to show you my mincraft folder to prove but just know i dont have to do that. Just to show you for sure.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,

First of all, I was watching this fight between ShadySuits and killer6985 which you seemed to be there. I did not see any type of hacking coming from either player.
Staff, unlike normal players, are a lot more trusted to have their own word if they believe someone is hacking if they explain well what the player hacking was doing. Please gather evidence before making reports on players/staff.

The below quote is from what Spalw said in a previous ban appeal
Our mods (Much like every other server) are free to ban hackers they find, in situations like these there is often little to no way to provide solid evidence. If there was, cheaters would be easier to detect. There is absolutely nothing that you as a player can provide us to sway the doubt, other than a live recording of the actual moment with the game in windowed mode(Which happens 1:1000 times). In this environment, we often have to use our discretion and many years of experience to moderate our server to keep it clean for everyone else. It's for this reason, and this reason only that we have ban appeals, because it is often that we cannot be completely certain. However, the hacking must be evident beyond a reasonable doubt from the staff members point of view.

Report invalid. Thread Locked.

Thanks,
Edit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.