Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Staff abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontqwer

Your IGN : Dontqwer
Player to be reported : Tattersail23
Player being reported Rank : Mod
Describe your issue in detail : My balance was at $18,200.004 and I wanted to get it equal to $18,200 exactly so I /payed a random player (Tattersail23) zero dollars 4 times and they banned me for "money spamming" them then when I logged back on was accusing me of "money spamming" other players when I had not because I had sent my friend Neesh_ (whom I was in a discord call with at the time) 4 cents as a way to demonstrate the nature of the ban
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because I asked the mod Witchh_ what was considered money spamming and she told me a lot more than 4 cents and I told her I got banned for sending 4 cents to someone and she said she didn't believe that was the case but I can make a report on the forums
Attached Evidence here : Proof in logs between 10:05 AM and 10:10 AM 8/3/18

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
For your reference, the amount of money sent has nothing to do with money spam. Money spam could be any amount, the spam was you sending the command multiple times and flooding her chat.

Hello,
You spammed me 0$ 4 times the moment I logged into the server. So you got a temp ban of 5 minutes. As I told you when you came back, you never asked me to do the "4 cents spam" or did I wanted to get it.
Your "friend" Neesh_ messaged me saying you are spamming them so then I asked you if you are money spamming others.
If you guys are in a discord call and have nothing better to do than messing around, do it with each other and not others.

I really hope you showed Witch exactly how you sent me those 4 cents, before asking for a second opinion.

I am not here to be your gunnie pig for when you are bored and have nothing better to do with your time.

Regards,
Tattersail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.