Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff duty feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello all,
Just a simple idea I have thought of but I have seen this on another server and I think it would be quite useful to have on here for mainly Mods. This would make an option so that staff members could go on duty by using a command like /staff and it would be like another inventory which had staff objects/command items. This would be useful when staff are trying to catch a PvP logger or doing other staff things so that normal players know that they are helping and that they wouldn't attack them. It can be frustrating and annoying when the staff is trying to catch a combat logger (e.g) and they die from another player. This would be mainly used for Mods/TMods as higher ranks have spectator mode.

There would also be a tag above their character saying that they are on staff duty. e.g. On Duty GotEdit.
or something to let players know not to attack.

Hope you all understand this :)
Thanks,
Edit.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The reason we haven't added this in the past, is that we don't want active staff members going off duty for no reason and ignoring players because we facilitate it. I'm sure we'll have a discussion about it at the staff meeting this week, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.