play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News Staff Meeting 4/6/2016

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Tool Crate

The new Tool Crate has been released. It features 9 useful tools with custom enchants. A couple items from last map's ToolBox Crate have been brought back, such as the molten pickaxe and very rare Jackhammer. The Tool Keys can be bought at on our store for $2.50 each, or $10 for 5. They are exclusively on the buycraft right now, but will be in /shop soon.

Staff Team

Over the past few weeks the admin count has been extremely low during the day hours. This is because many of our admins still are in school, or they have work. We have decided that we are promoting GodDale and DaddyPS to Trial Admin. GodDale has been the headmod for over a month and he has proven to the server that he is extremely dedicated. DaddyPs has been an admin in the past and did wonderful. At that time he had to resign because of personal issues. These new additions to the staff team will allow at least one admin on at all times. We have decided that 14Squared will be the new headmod. 14Squared has been a moderator for over three months, and has done amazing work. He is extremely dedicated to the server, and is from England which also allows us to have a higher up on during the nighttime hours.

Skebby has been promoted to TrialMod
GodHatesNitro
has been promoted to TrialMod
KevinKevinKevin has been promoted to Helper

Over the next few weeks Dakota, spalw, and myself plan on releasing tons of updates. We are always looking for ways to improve the community and if anyone has any suggestions we encourage you to post them.

Mob Stacking Plugin

The staff team has noticed over the past few days that players have created huge mob grinders. Some of the players have afk’d at the farms during the day/night hours and it causes some lag. To prevent this we are adding the plugin once again. We have lowered the radius, so mobs will not stack in the wild. They should only stack if they are all in a generally small area.

Last edited:
So many promotions. I like what I see. Good luck to all the promoted staff, and to those who have not been promoted, good luck! Everyone has a chance and this forum proves it.
Grow, Sell and Excel
- Darkwolf4747

matthiasss_

VIP+
Congrats to all the new people who got promoted! They're all one by one awesome players and friends to have! I just love it how this server is so connected to all the members and so active! Welldone!
- Matthias

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.