Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff of this server please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebruins77

so today I got banned for using freecam I have no clue what that is so that is a false accusation then they say that my sister is me and that I have two accounts so they ban her for no reason what so ever so that is another false accusation. so now I am really mad but whatever I will just make a ban appeal so I did. 2 minutes later this idiot named 14sqaured says that I was using freecam and all of that crap so I said I didn't and he said I need to go on teamspeak to get unbanned. then what is the point of ban appealing in the first place. I really LIKED this server and if I cant play on it I will just go to some other that Is better. and guess what there are so many other better servers than this crap one I cant believe I voted for this stupid server. so I guess what I am saying is the staff sucks and overall this server is crap. sorry inconvience ugh

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

What 14Squared, who by the way is not an idiot, did, was justified. It means your ban stays and so will your "sisters", unless you prove the other account is actually your sister playing mcd. ( for example, by using teamspeak )

However, why decide to put time and effort into a post like this, if there are "so many other better servers than this crap one" ? Your ban appeal got denied, so I'm rather confused as to why this post was even made.

I would also like to disagree with the statement that all server staff suck and this server is crap, as we're doing quite well to my knowledge. You probably decided it was fun enough that you had to use freecam on it. I mean why else would you, right ? ;)

If you still think your ban is unjustified and you deserve to be unbanned, please private message a staff member on the site and provide counter evidence. Posts like these are not going to help you out in any way whatsoever.

Thanks.

SpyChicken126

We actually really enjoyed this server. It's unique but it just really sucks that the mods made assumptions. You can't just do that. We can't download teamspeak onto our computers so I guess we can't prove it to you. Your assumptions really just suck and really just ruined our day. Also still don't even know what freecam is so?????

Joshlyxox

Ebruins77, please don't make fake accounts for the forums and for your alts, you got banned for using an alt and freecam, you made the Spychicken (your "sisters") account on Sunday when you made this post, if you want to prove that it isn't an alt I'd do a different approach, for example using Teamspeak 99% there is always a staff of someone who has connections online.

Best wishes,

Satan

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bans for alternate accounts are thoroughly investigated. There are always assumptions that have to be made, otherwise maintaining a fair environment is close to impossible - it's for that reason that you're able to make a thread calling staff dumb, and have other staff members give their opinion and look into it also.

I hope you can understand why this is occurring and appreciate that we're only trying to strive to give everyone a fair opportunity and experience.
I'll look into this further personally when I have a chance, but I'm sure others are available.

On another note -
Aww little kids...
You must of have broken you'd heart...
Take this one instead.❤
Regardless of the reality of this situation, this is not an acceptable way to act.

Last edited:

SpyChicken126

Spalw, thanks for being understanding. I understand you have to take precautions and I guess the whole entire scenario does look a little sketchy. Thanks for looking into it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.