Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeoum

MVP
Recently I came up with an idea. As a helper I of course have the [H] tag, I think that Mods and TrialMods should have the option to present their staff tags in different ways. Here are some examples.

Mod:
[M] [Smuggler] [Bae] Bein:
[Mod] [Smuggler] Bein:

TrialMod:

[TM] [Junky] [Chef] Infamous:
[TrialMod] [Junky] Infamous:

-----

I'm not sure of the order the tags would end up in, but it would be along the lines of those.

Theses tags would work like the tags from crates, and the donator tags do.

At this time, a player can use their tags and donor prefixes to have an name such as:

[VIP] [VIP] Xeo:

-----

If we made the Mod and TrialMod tags a "donator prefix" or part of tags, that would enable Mods and TrialMods to show off their rank ingame, and not appear as staff in chat when they're 'off duty' or testing rule breakers.

I do understand that the simple Mod or TrialMod tags by themselves may be the most professional, but mods like Bein don't care.

-XEOUM (HELPER)

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I do understand that the simple Mod or TrialMod tags by themselves may be the most professional, but mods like Bein don't care.
Oof.

In reality, I do not want to add this.
There should be no ambiguity as to whether a player is a member of the staff team or not, which I believe this would create.

Xeoum

MVP
Oof.

In reality, I do not want to add this.
There should be no ambiguity as to whether a player is a member of the staff team or not, which I believe this would create.

Understandable. Thanks for (finally) replying to one of my suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online