Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

#StopBlackloidGamesAbuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

JorgeGames

Recently Hamloid, Blakestar54Games, and I have been abused by staff. I was "caught" using freecam which I don't even know what that is. Blakestar54Games keeps getting muted and proving his point which staff can't handle. Hamloid also got banned for glitching but since staff (GotEdit and ThaCandyMan) assume hacking they ban. I cannot believe this staff. The staff needs to listen to the community and non-staff members that don't asume but provide evidence for their bans and mutes. When I got banned Edit and Candy said I was using Freecam when I was lagging. If you had your internet turned off restart your pc and log back on finding out you were banned for doing nothing is inevitable when Edit and Candy are on. Now, I am not saying that Candy is bad staff but Edit has banned so many players in the past 3 days its absurd. If the staff actually noticed the bans that he/she (he has no balls so idk) is giving instead of mutes its not gonna be good for him. Hamloid being banned for Dolphin when he glitched isn't fair ( I am his brother I would know). Now, my last point. When I as a person got banned it was lag. Your connection does not go out if your internet gets turned of. It got turned of because of lightning and I had too wait till 9:46 just to be able to get on. I found out I was banned. So what I want to do is I want GotEdit and Candy to go to prison on the server. One of them needs to get there router or modem (idk electronic and internet stuff) and while doing so needs to be walking at the same time the router and modem gets electrified (idk what it is that causes you to lose connection). If this happens accordingly they would have particles coming out of their feet as they were walking or running so when they got frozen it would still show the particles. The free person with a working connection needs to break the blocks under them and see that Point A. They will have particles coming out of their feet and body, Point B. They will float without moving and still have particles, and Finally Point C. Lose connection and see assuming someone is hacking is never a good thing as a staff member. If they do this they will realize things happen just because you think they are hacking doesn't mean anything.

Also, GotEdit and the owner that isn't Dakota, go into water, jump multiple times and press T you will notice maybe not the first time that Dolphin as a ban isn't valid because you will see that you are jumping in water and also you will be jumping. Notice here that banning someone for Dolphin when not even knowing their view point or anybody's view point in the situation of banning and also "My Eyes" is not valid evidence.

In Conclusion banning people for hacking without evidence is never a good thing. Getting a person banned because you are mad at them (Hamloid and GotEdit) is not reasonable, and finally consider that things can happen. It's never a good thing to be so quick to judge. If you think someone is hacking provide evidence and don't say in GotEdit's words "My Eyes" this did happen. Also, do not target Blakestar54Games because he is being a good person to Hamloid and I. Candy you probably weren't involved in Hamloid's banning but if you were DO NOT ASSUME.

Last edited:

Arknado

There's a distinct difference between hacking and lag. It's not hard to notice ; they're things of 2 completely different natures. You can't blame your hacking on "lag". Also, if you're legitimately trying to try to fix a so-called problem, you should learn what the word "respect" means first. Trying to get a petition signed when you're spouting off "He has no balls!!!!!!" is unbelievably immature. You were temp banned for a reason. Wait out the temp, instead of being an immature, disrespectful, naysayer. Thank you.

-Ark

Arknado

GotEdit is a well respected member of MC Drugs staff. Regardless if I have anything to do with this or not, you need to learn respect before anything. He wouldn't just ban you out of boredom. He takes his job seriously and bans when he sees fit. Make an appropriate report via the forums, instead of attempting to sling mud on our staff.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Love how he has 2 different stories... One here and 1 on his ban appeal that says he was in his farm harvesting cocoa beans... hrm...

JorgeGames

Well, I am going off of what GotEdit said I did so If you think about it all i'm saying is Freecam the hack (I looked it up). I am telling you off of what he said. Not what actually happened so when you decide to prove yourself let me know and also I like how you extended my ban so I can play on friday instead of thursday night thx much love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.