Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Suggestion - Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fatlamas1234, Jun 13, 2018.

1. fatlamas1234

fatlamas1234 New Member

Hey,

Y'all have probably already thought of this, but I was wondering if you could implement a daily reward system. Every day you log in you get a small reward that gets larger each consecutive day you log in, kinda like a streak. This will encourage people more consistently, and give everyone a small boost. It doesn't have to be large, and can max out after like 5 days. Thanks for hearing me out,

fatlamas1234
  2. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Daily spin anyone? :^)
    • + High + High x 3
  3. Witchh_

Witchh_ Mod Staff Member Moderator

yes but with useful rewards plz : )
    • + High + High x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Daily spin, useful items.

Pick one, not both.
    :>
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Witchh_

Witchh_ Mod Staff Member Moderator

i pick 'plz : )'
  6. Tattersail23

Tattersail23 Mod Staff Member Moderator

While Daily Spin was an extra perk, players already get a lot of bonuses while playing on the server.
    A clear example is the rewards we get every vote party and being able to use the extra keys on the vote crates is already sufficient.
    • + High + High x 1
  7. fatlamas1234

fatlamas1234 New Member

I mean, we have incentives to play, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't mean we can't have more incentive. I was also not really thinking daily spin, but rather something that gets progressively better the more consecutive days you log on. I have played on other servers where the first day you log on you get something small, the next day something slightly larger, and so forth. I don't think we have anything that encourages people to play consistently, and keep a log on streak going.