Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

suggestion for another drug! (kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I considered all craftable products of the current drugs when making the new ones, and golden carrots were considered, but there isn't much gold on the server. A golden carrot takes 8 gold nuggets, almost a whole bar, to craft. The price of gold carrots would have to be the highest out of any drug to compensate for the gold used, but since gold farms do not work on the server, there's not a way to get a lot of nuggets quickly. Some players have saved up a lot of gold since the start of the map, and would be able to make a ton of gold carrots if we were to add them, while newer players would only have access to gold they find while mining.

Golden versions of drugs may be available for selling once more methods of getting gold are added. I also have a couple more drugs planned, but wanted to release the two sets split so that players would get a chance to try with each release.

Last edited:

tylerella

VIP+
I considered all craftable products of the current drugs when making the new ones, and golden carrots were considered, but there isn't much gold on the server. A golden carrot takes 8 gold nuggets, almost a whole bar, to craft. The price of gold carrots would have to be the highest out of any drug to compensate for the gold used, but since gold farms do not work on the server, there's not a way to get a lot of nuggets quickly. Some players have saved up a lot of gold since the start of the map, and would be able to make a ton of gold carrots if we were to add them, while newer players would only have access to gold they find while mining.

Golden versions of drugs may be available for selling once more methods of getting gold are added. I also have a couple more drugs planned, but wanted to release the two sets split so that players would get a chance to try with each release.
that makes sense. thank u for clarifying! im also excited to see those new drugs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online