Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AKAjabroc, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAjabroc

AKAjabroc Well-Known Member MVP+ Outstanding Forum Contributor

AKAjabroc
    Smuggler
    I have been building quite a bit for the past few days and I think a good plugin to add would be to stack buckets in your inventory that are already filled. It makes everything easier and less time consuming
    • + High + High x 1
  2. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    MC-Drugs takes a more hardcore take on the Drug game mode, and it's for this reason we don't have auto stacking buckets /craftall etc.

There are other servers that do, but often - they're far too easy and have no longevity. It prevents our server from becoming like an "OP Prison" server - of which myself and Dakota think are immensely boring.

Hope this helped :)
    • + High + High x 2
  3. Nexus_PlayzYT

Nexus_PlayzYT Member MVP

DaddyNexus
    Junky
    Spalw I would like to just kindly add on to your comment I would agree with AKAjabroc and like to say that I don't think by adding 1 thing like this would make your server op
    • + High + High x 1
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    I'm not saying that this specific addition would turn the server "OP" I'm simply saying that it would be on the "OP" end of the spectrum - and once we end up adding too many of those types of things the server would change, for the worst.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.