Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Synthesis (Recruitment)

Aquaxi

When a faction leader wants a tp to your private vault becuase he was once raided for being an idiot and letting people into his base i think it is time to leave.

S

SquareAngle

That's a policy I will always stand by.

Thanks for highlighting this.

I was betrayed in the past, by people I called friends. I trusted them, and they took all my stuff.

Something I now do is every so often, I ask members (New ones, like you) to teleport me to their base. I trust you by letting you be in my faction, I deserve the right to be able to be trusted thus, by you.

The point of it should be pretty obvious. And thankfully, it worked! If I hadn't told you to tp me to your base, you would have betrayed in a later point, and would have most likely have taken much more than you did - All you did was grief the farm YOU built!

I even told you that I didn't mind if you didn't Tp, but it would suck if we didn't have eachother's trust. I never forced you. You could have been a respectful person, and either left or just said "No".

Glad I did it, and thanks for allowing me to set an example to the other faction members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalemmenz

Synthesis
Hello, I'm a proud officer of synthesis. We're a faction that loves exploring and finding out our true strength, we do recommend that anybody applies to our faction has full knowledge on drug servers and must have loyalty.

SquareAngle is the founder and will be respected if you do join.

RULES
1. No scamming recruits, members or officers of the faction
2. No attempting to kill recruits, members or officers of the faction
3. No raiding or killing truces or allies
4. We do strive that you defend your faction before anyone else.
5. Don't inside information, cords or any base by tpaing anybody.
6. No asking for a rank up, you'll be promoted to a member when an officer or the founder decides so, there is a process.

Application
Minecraft in game name? Dalemmenz
How old are you? 22
Do you have Skype? yes
What rank are you? Trafficker
Do you have TS? Yes i have ts
How long have you been playing for? i have been playing minecraft for almost 6 years
Are you good at PVP? i am good at pvp especially making special cannons
Are you loyal? I am very loyal i hate treason
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? i have a good knowledge of minecraft-factions and drug servers i was in ClubWeed
What is your best quality? i am friendly and always positive
What is your worst quality? sometimes when i am mad i will want to blow out people to much ...
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? no, never it is treason
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. I am male
Why should we accept you? Because i am loyal and an active player wanting to take it to higher place

trout17

Synthesis
Hello, I'm a proud officer of synthesis. We're a faction that loves exploring and finding out our true strength, we do recommend that anybody applies to our faction has full knowledge on drug servers and must have loyalty.

SquareAngle is the founder and will be respected if you do join.

RULES
1. No scamming recruits, members or officers of the faction
2. No attempting to kill recruits, members or officers of the faction
3. No raiding or killing truces or allies
4. We do strive that you defend your faction before anyone else.
5. Don't inside information, cords or any base by tpaing anybody.
6. No asking for a rank up, you'll be promoted to a member when an officer or the founder decides so, there is a process.

Application
Minecraft in game name? trout17
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype? Yes
What rank are you? Mule, but I just made a giant farm.
Do you have TS? Naw
How long have you been playing for? 5 Months
Are you good at PVP? #ImaGod
Are you loyal? Hell yea
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? Yes, I've been doing drug servers for 2 years now.
What is your best quality? I contribute to help the factions and I'm good at pvp.
What is your worst quality? I cuss too much.
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? Never.
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. Male
Why should we accept you? You should accept me to be a member of your faction, because I will put others before myself. for example if somebody else in our faction needs help, I'll drop what I'm doing to help them. I will also contribute to building the F Home. I will also will 8/10 pvp battles I get into.

Jacob Johns

Application
Minecraft in game name? JJriot3
How old are you? 19
Do you have Skype? Yes
What rank are you? Smuggler
Do you have TS? Yes
How long have you been playing for? Ive been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days and this server for 4 days now
Are you good at PVP? Yes extremely
Are you loyal? Yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? Yes this will be my 4th run through of a drug server
What is your best quality? Raiding and Pvping and the ability to work well with others
What is your worst quality? Redstone automation/ but outside of the minecraft world probably time managment
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? I will not raid or kill my allies
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. Male
Why should we accept you? I feel like i can bring a lot to the faction whether it be through my extensive experience with factions or through my years of playing minecraft in general. I'm also very friendly and easy to talk to and would make a great teammate

S

SquareAngle

Looking at the applications.

I would just like to say, I now really only ask for teleports when I feel that the player is sketchy, like I did with Aquaxi. I felt that he was odd, and wasn't interacting nor acting in the manner that we expect players. I'm not just a greedy leader who wants to boss people around. That, or if the player literally just joined. I'm being as unpredictable as possible.

Mayor_Mc_Cheese

Minecraft in game name?
Mayor_Mc_Cheese

How old are you?

Do you have Skype?
yes

What rank are you?
Junky

Do you have TS?
Yes

How long have you been playing for?
About a year and a half

Are you good at PVP?

exceedingly

Are you loyal?
exceedingly

Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers?
pretty good i'd say

What is your best quality?
I have way too much free time and i can farm or mine or work pretty much whenever

What is your worst quality?
my skin color

Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us?
yeah sure they're not my allies anymore

Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he.
male

Why should we accept you?

because I can drone for hours on end which would save a lot of work on your end, and to be honest i'd probably settle for a less than reasonable payment for my work. also, I pretty much hate everyone on the server except most of the people in this faction so its not like I'd betray or leave the faction.

Turmp

MVP+
Minecraft in game name?
TrumpCS
How old are you?
Do you have Skype?
Yes
What rank are you?
Smuggler / MVP
Do you have TS?
Yes
Day or two on MCDrugs but years on other servers.
Are you good at PVP?
Decent
Are you loyal?
Yes
Yes
On a lot.
A huge cunt.
No.
Male or female?
Male
I'm probably like top .00001% percentile on the server /s

Last edited:
S

SquareAngle

Minecraft in game name?
Mayor_Mc_Cheese

How old are you?

Do you have Skype?
yes

What rank are you?
Junky

Do you have TS?
Yes

About a year and a half

Are you good at PVP?

exceedingly

Are you loyal?
exceedingly

pretty good i'd say

I have way too much free time and i can farm or mine or work pretty much whenever

my skin color

yeah sure they're not my allies anymore

Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he.
male

because I can drone for hours on end which would save a lot of work on your end, and to be honest i'd probably settle for a less than reasonable payment for my work. also, I pretty much hate everyone on the server except most of the people in this faction so its not like I'd betray or leave the faction.
I think you missed the point of "Raid or kill your allies/truces". We are asking whether you will kill the FACTIONS allies or truces, not your own.

S

SquareAngle

@Dalemmenz
You are Michielles Nephew, accepted.

@trout17
Accepted. Please /msg SquareAngle when you are ingame. In 7 days, I mean?
Application
Minecraft in game name? JJriot3

How old are you? 19
Do you have Skype? Yes
Do you have TS? Yes
How long have you been playing for? Ive been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days and this server for 4 days now
Are you good at PVP? Yes extremely
Are you loyal? Yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? Yes this will be my 4th run through of a drug server
What is your best quality? Raiding and Pvping and the ability to work well with others
What is your worst quality? Redstone automation/ but outside of the minecraft world probably time managment
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? I will not raid or kill my allies
Why should we accept you? I feel like i can bring a lot to the faction whether it be through my extensive experience with factions or through my years of playing minecraft in general. I'm also very friendly and easy to talk to and would make a great teammate
Accepted. Please msg squareangle when you are online.
Minecraft in game name?
TrumpCS
How old are you?
Do you have Skype?
Yes
What rank are you?
Smuggler / MVP
Do you have TS?
Yes
Day or two on MCDrugs but years on other servers.
Are you good at PVP?
Decent
Are you loyal?
Yes
Yes
On a lot.
A huge cunt.
No.
Male or female?
Male
I'm probably like top .00001% percentile on the server /s
Accepted, msg me ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhandall

Minecraft in game name? Rhandall
How old are you? 18
Do you have Skype? Yes
What rank are you? Producer
Do you have TS? No, but I can download it
How long have you been playing for? Five days on this server, Minecraft for 6 years on and off.
Are you good at PVP? I consider myself pretty good
Are you loyal? Yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? The most I have ever played has been on faction servers and I have played on several drug servers before, so yes.
What is your best quality? In-game: I make pretty good underground bases that rarely get found, I am decent at making cash, I have a pretty good sense for strategy when it comes down to making cash and factions IRL: I dunno, guess we'll have to find out
What is your worst quality? I'm bad with redstone and have little sense for design. If it's on YouTube, I can replicate it, though.
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? No
Male or female? Male
Why should we accept you? I believe I'll be able to help the faction and put in a lot of work if you trust me. I'd like to chat around and share ideas and information.

S

SquareAngle

Minecraft in game name? Rhandall
How old are you? 18
Do you have Skype? Yes
What rank are you? Producer
Do you have TS? No, but I can download it
How long have you been playing for? Five days on this server, Minecraft for 6 years on and off.
Are you good at PVP? I consider myself pretty good
Are you loyal? Yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? The most I have ever played has been on faction servers and I have played on several drug servers before, so yes.
What is your best quality? In-game: I make pretty good underground bases that rarely get found, I am decent at making cash, I have a pretty good sense for strategy when it comes down to making cash and factions IRL: I dunno, guess we'll have to find out
What is your worst quality? I'm bad with redstone and have little sense for design. If it's on YouTube, I can replicate it, though.
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? No
Male or female? Male
Why should we accept you? I believe I'll be able to help the faction and put in a lot of work if you trust me. I'd like to chat around and share ideas and information.
Accepted. Msg SquareAngle Ingame, or the other officers.

Paxsation124

MVP+
Minecraft in game name? Paxsation124
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype? Yes
Do you have TS? Yes
How long have you been playing for? 3-4 years
Are you good at PVP? I like to say I am good but I think I'm decent
Are you loyal? Very and have a clean record I don't betray
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? Yes I have played a lot of drug and faction servers and I am good
What is your best quality? I am super good at everything
What is your worst quality? I play way to much MC
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? Like I said before I don't betray
Male or female? I'm a male
Why should we accept you? I could really help your faction in many ways

S

SquareAngle

Minecraft in game name? Paxsation124
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype? Yes
Do you have TS? Yes
How long have you been playing for? 3-4 years
Are you good at PVP? I like to say I am good but I think I'm decent
Are you loyal? Very and have a clean record I don't betray
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? Yes I have played a lot of drug and faction servers and I am good
What is your best quality? I am super good at everything
What is your worst quality? I play way to much MC
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? Like I said before I don't betray
Male or female? I'm a male
Why should we accept you? I could really help your faction in many ways
Accepted.

Mark WHite

Minecraft in game name? CannibalCake
How old are you? 23
Do you have Skype? yes
What rank are you? Dealer
Do you have TS? yes
How long have you been playing for? i started playing on MCD around 6 months ago and started minecraft 4 years ago
Are you good at PVP? fairly good
Are you loyal? yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? i have a lot of knowledge.
What is your best quality? my patience
What is your worst quality? Redstone contraptions
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? no i think the more ally/truces we have the more powerful we become
Why should we accept you? I feel i have a lot to offer to the faction and i love working together as a team to become the most powerful faction.

S

SquareAngle

Minecraft in game name? CannibalCake
How old are you? 23
Do you have Skype? yes
What rank are you? Dealer
Do you have TS? yes
How long have you been playing for? i started playing on MCD around 6 months ago and started minecraft 4 years ago
Are you good at PVP? fairly good
Are you loyal? yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? i have a lot of knowledge.
What is your best quality? my patience
What is your worst quality? Redstone contraptions
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? no i think the more ally/truces we have the more powerful we become
Why should we accept you? I feel i have a lot to offer to the faction and i love working together as a team to become the most powerful faction.
Accepted. Rachael knows you well :)

Minecraft in game name?
DylPickle1231578

How old are you?
15, 16 in 18 days
Do you have Skype?
I am in the process of getting this
What rank are you?
Mule, I just started playing yesterday
Do you have TS?
Yes
I started playing yesterday
Are you good at PVP?
I am alright at PVP, but I can protect if I am needed
Are you loyal?
Yes
I played on this server on a different account awhile ago
I am very easy to get along with
If something very irritable comes up, I am very irritable
No, I am very loyal
Male

I am very easy to get along with, I am a great person to play with, and I can do anything that is needed

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.