Do you have TS?
Yes
How long have you been playing for?
I started playing yesterday
Are you good at PVP?
I am alright at PVP, but I can protect if I am needed
Are you loyal?
Yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers?
I played on this server on a different account awhile ago
What is your best quality?
I am very easy to get along with
What is your worst quality?
If something very irritable comes up, I am very irritable
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us?
No, I am very loyal
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he.
Male
Why should we accept you?

I am very easy to get along with, I am a great person to play with, and I can do anything that is needed
Get skype :)

yentel

minecraft name spooky_yentel
how old 11
do you have skype yes
rank trafficker
do i have ts no
how long have i played 5 months
ar you good in pvp not rlly good
loyal yes
knowledge on fac an drugs servers yes
best quality building mining
worst quality pvp
wil i raid or kill allies no
male
cus i can stand afk and give stuff

S

SquareAngle

minecraft name spooky_yentel
how old 11
do you have skype yes
rank trafficker
do i have ts no
how long have i played 5 months
ar you good in pvp not rlly good
loyal yes
knowledge on fac an drugs servers yes
best quality building mining
worst quality pvp
wil i raid or kill allies no
male
cus i can stand afk and give stuff
Accepted. What's your skype?

RawToTheLow

MVP+
Minecraft in game name? Rawlow_
How old are you? 16
Do you have Skype? I do not
What rank are you? Producer
Do you have TS? I do not
How long have you been playing for? A couple of months/since last map, I was prestige 1 mass producer
Are you good at PVP? I would say I am decent at pvp, but I hardly pvp but when you do need me to pvp I will high likely pvp.
Are you loyal? Never betrayed anyone. No point of betraying.
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers?Yes I do, matter of fact ive played a lot of different types of servers, such as Factions, Prison, Skyblock, etc..
What is your best quality? I love to grind/farm and building bases.
What is your worst quality? Finding raids, redstone mechanics.
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? question is why would I kill them if they are friendlies? If I can trust them that they can have my back in bad situations and so they should have mine.
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he.) Male
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I've been alone for the past days after the reset has happen. I have a farm of my own, and very lonely. I would love to make friends and cooperate and help other members of the faction nor allies that are in need for help.

S

SquareAngle

Minecraft in game name? Rawlow_
How old are you? 16
Do you have Skype? I do not
What rank are you? Producer
Do you have TS? I do not
How long have you been playing for? A couple of months/since last map, I was prestige 1 mass producer
Are you good at PVP? I would say I am decent at pvp, but I hardly pvp but when you do need me to pvp I will high likely pvp.
Are you loyal? Never betrayed anyone. No point of betraying.
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers?Yes I do, matter of fact ive played a lot of different types of servers, such as Factions, Prison, Skyblock, etc..
What is your best quality? I love to grind/farm and building bases.
What is your worst quality? Finding raids, redstone mechanics.
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? question is why would I kill them if they are friendlies? If I can trust them that they can have my back in bad situations and so they should have mine.
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he.) Male
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because, I've been alone for the past days after the reset has happen. I have a farm of my own, and very lonely. I would love to make friends and cooperate and help other members of the faction nor allies that are in need for help.

Denied. Apart from you NEEDING skype, It's clear that you didn't read the whole thread.

Siebe

MasterSiebe
Yes Siebe526
Grower
No
4 months
Yes
Yes
Yes i play id 4 years (faction)
Pvp Mining
Building
No
Male
I fighting for the factions and the people in it i will play everyday

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
MasterSiebe
Yes Siebe526
Grower
No
4 months
Yes
Yes
Yes i play id 4 years (faction)
Pvp Mining
Building
No
Male
I fighting for the factions and the people in it i will play everyday
Declined, please copy out the actual format; please add more detail.

katrina

Synthesis
Hello, I'm a proud officer of synthesis. We're a faction that loves exploring and finding out our true strength, we do recommend that anybody applies to our faction has full knowledge on drug servers and must have loyalty.

CLAIMING LAND
Any officer will happily claim your land, If no officers or leader is willing to do then I will. However, if an officer dies while claiming your land without an exceptional reason then you may be kicked from the faction on demoted depending on rank!
SquareAngle is the founder and will be respected if you do join. You will be charged for land unless the land benefits the faction. An example would be a successful farm that earns us profit or an f home. Grinders will be accepted as long as people can use it. However, private land costs $250 per chunk, reach rank has a maximum of land per chunk that they can change!

Recruit - 2 chunks
Member - 3 chunks
Trusted - 4 chunks
Officer - 5 chunks.

Additional chunks can be added if we trust you.

RULES
1. No scamming recruits, members or officers of the faction
2. No attempting to kill recruits, members or officers of the faction
3. No raiding or killing truces or allies
4. We do strive that you defend your faction before anyone else.
5. Don't inside information, cords or any base by tpaing anybody.
6. No asking for a rank up, you'll be promoted to a member when an officer or the founder decides so, there is a process.

APPLICATION
Minecraft in game name? _Lil_Creepa_
How old are you? im 14
Do you have Skype? not at the moment
What rank are you? dealer almost smuggler
Do you have TS? yes
How long have you been playing for? about a week
Are you good at PVP? yes
Are you loyal? i am but them other ***** aint loyal
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? yes
What is your best quality? farming
What is your worst quality? hiding from police
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? i promise i wont
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. Im agender so u can call me him, her, or even them
Why should we accept you? i am very good with farming, building, and pvp plus, im loyal

Good faction members, bad leader. Sqaure ends up kicking me from the faction because one of my friends (I'm not involved in this at all) is blackmailing him.

you’re getting a kick in uh, lets say, 31 mins (proceeds to kick me in 2 xd)
unless you provide me.
I’m not dealing with snake blackmailing faction members.

Square wanted to see my vault, probably so he could write the cords down or sethome and blackmail me. I snaked both sides, giving them both information that the other would not recieve without me. Other than that I was not a part of it, nor wanted to be.

I wouldn't join this fac though, there are two people that square trusts who are going to inside him. You'd think someone who has been betrayed before would see something like this, but hes oblivious.

S

SquareAngle

Good faction members, bad leader. Sqaure ends up kicking me from the faction because one of my friends (I'm not involved in this at all) is blackmailing him.

you’re getting a kick in uh, lets say, 31 mins (proceeds to kick me in 2 xd)
unless you provide me.
I’m not dealing with snake blackmailing faction members.

Square wanted to see my vault, probably so he could write the cords down or sethome and blackmail me. I snaked both sides, giving them both information that the other would not recieve without me. Other than that I was not a part of it, nor wanted to be.

I wouldn't join this fac though, there are two people that square trusts who are going to inside him. You'd think someone who has been betrayed before would see something like this, but hes oblivious.
You were working with him, and blackmailed me yourself.

Not involved? you fucking contradicted yourself in the next paragraph you twat.

You can call me a bad leader, but thats your opinion. However, The evidence is quite overwhelming.

You 2 tried to inside, but I kicked before anything happened. You are the snake. You just admitted to it in your post??? No wonder I kicked you, apart from ratting, you tell me "Kick me from the faction and get ddosed".

You don't know what it is like to be a faction leader. the shit you have to put up with, + Salty ass past-members who I kicked starting bullshit on forums and trying to get other players to not join. It's honestly tough, and more tough when you're getting threats about ddos and "I'm going to send dildos to your address". Start up a faction, run it, then talk shit. Immature hitler skin cunt. I don't need access to your base, Last time you tped me it had fuck all and I don't inside, unlike, Uh, You?

Evidence:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 20.58.04.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 20.58.04.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
I never tried to inside. I liked this fac. And yes, the evidence is "quite overwhelming." I was telling you what HE was saying what was gonna happen if you kicked me. anywho,

You wanted me to let you into my vault because you "didn't trust me" (theres another fucking reason and I know it) and I can see why aqua left. People are leaving, you're kicking,there's an 11 year old, and you're fucking autistic.

If you don't give a shit about YOUR privacy, this fac is alright. Tho, everytime they make a base, it will be griefed and blown up. Don't waste your time.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 81
S

SquareAngle

I never tried to inside. I liked this fac. And yes, the evidence is "quite overwhelming." I was telling you what HE was saying what was gonna happen if you kicked me. anywho,

You wanted me to let you into my vault because you "didn't trust me" (theres another fucking reason and I know it) and I can see why aqua left. People are leaving, you're kicking,there's an 11 year old, and you're fucking autistic.

If you don't give a shit about YOUR privacy, this fac is alright. Tho, everytime they make a base, it will be griefed and blown up. Don't waste your time.
Of course im going to want evidence!!

You stated he had my address, and IP, so of course I fucking asked. Think you bellend -.-

S

SquareAngle

so immature that you have to spam rate my posts. Thanks for proving your guilt.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.