Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Synthesis (Recruitment)

Dalemmenz

Synthesis
Hello, I'm a proud officer of synthesis. We're a faction that loves exploring and finding out our true strength, we do recommend that anybody applies to our faction has full knowledge on drug servers and must have loyalty.

CLAIMING LAND
Any officer will happily claim your land, If no officers or leader is willing to do then I will. However, if an officer dies while claiming your land without an exceptional reason then you may be kicked from the faction on demoted depending on rank!
SquareAngle is the founder and will be respected if you do join. You will be charged for land unless the land benefits the faction. An example would be a successful farm that earns us profit or an f home. Grinders will be accepted as long as people can use it. However, private land costs $250 per chunk, reach rank has a maximum of land per chunk that they can change!

Recruit - 2 chunks
Member - 3 chunks
Trusted - 4 chunks
Officer - 5 chunks.

Additional chunks can be added if we trust you.

RULES
1. No scamming recruits, members or officers of the faction
2. No attempting to kill recruits, members or officers of the faction
3. No raiding or killing truces or allies
4. We do strive that you defend your faction before anyone else.
5. Don't inside information, cords or any base by tpaing anybody.
6. No asking for a rank up, you'll be promoted to a member when an officer or the founder decides so, there is a process.

APPLICATION
Minecraft in game name? Dalemmenz
How old are you? 22
Do you have Skype? yes
What rank are you?
Do you have TS? no
How long have you been playing for? I have been playing Minecraft for 8 years and i have been playing on
mc drugs for 2 years
Are you good at PVP? I am not so good at pvp
Are you loyal? I am very loyal i will never betray my fac
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? I have good knowledge on factions and drugs servers
What is your best quality? I am a good builder and i am very friendly to my faction members
What is your worst quality? Sometimes i can get really mad
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? No never this is betraying ur faction
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. I'm male
Why should we accept you? I have great experiences in playing Minecraft and
i do a lot of stuff for my factions that are positive so the faction can keep growing

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Not takening applications anymore as the faction doesn't exists as stated in the comments! Please don't reply on unactive fourm posts.

Nickersticker

Minecraft in game name? Nickersticker98
How old are you? 18
Do you have Skype? no i have discord it is better
What rank are you? smuggler
Do you have TS? no i can get it
How long have you been playing for? around 2 weeks
Are you good at PVP? average
Are you loyal? yes
Do you have good knowledge on factions and drug servers? yes
What is your best quality? i am adaptable
What is your worst quality? i can be slow at times
Will you raid or kill your allies and truces if you join us? no
Male or female? (This is not important, we'd just like to know so we can use the correct grammar. E.g. she and he. male
Why should we accept you?
i am a good guy and i will do what i can to help the fac

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.