Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Taking Advantage of Viewing Privileges to Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Your IGN : Teeming
Player to be reported : FestiveZie
Player being reported Rank : TrialMod
Describe your issue in detail : Zie viewed my helper application(which has now been deleted by kidcar) to invite multiple people including admins such as Noodly, and kidcar, and member turmp. To come troll on the server I had listed in my helper application. They told them I gave them the server ip. And got me in shit for it when I did not give them the ip at all. They are now banned for trolling griefing etc.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel this is worth a report as Kidcar told me himself that staff should not be doing that. This is a extremely shitty thing to do, and to not even think how it would effect the person who they got the server from was extremely stupid. I told Zie how I felt about him using my name as the reference and he said "didnt think about that" and didn't even apologize.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Ok, for one, im not a trialmod. And now for the important shit. I'm not too sure as you why you reported ME, since I was definitely NOT the only one involved. If you're gonna report me you also need to report, spalw, noodles, kidcar, turmp, soloxassassin, jrd, and a couple more. I was not the one who gave out the ip in the teamspeak channel either, I didnt tell anyone it. Someone else did I cant remember who tho. You reporting me JUST me completely baffles me as I was pretty much the only person to not get banned on that server for a toxic reason.

Kota

Zie I literally watched you tell bein to get on teamspeak to come check out this server. You also were the one saying oh we should bring this this and this person here they would have a great time. You were the one who said you got it off my helper application. And I stated to kidcar that I know you were telling people to join and he did not correct me. You are not saying who gave the ip because you’re defending someone. Which is bullshit as this fucked me over there and I’ve yet to get an apology from anyone but turmp. I reported you and included names in it because as far as I’m aware from what I stated above the clues point at you to being the one who gave it out. As you stated first that you can read my helper application when I asked where you got the server. Noodly and you were the first to join. So yes there’s a possibility it was him as well. But you were the one who said you got it from my application. And no one is fessing up to giving everyone the ip as well either so now one is stepping forward to take the blame. So again it still points to you.

Kota

I don’t even care that you trolled the server. I’m just pissed off that most of you including you used me as the reference then almost all of you got banned for trolling. None of you even considered how that would look on me nor do I think you would care. Then you guys start talking about posting it on raid forums and shit like that laughing about. You all got a good laugh out of it and didn’t even think of the repercussions. And when I confronted you. Your response was and I quote “it’s not your fault we’re all autistic” not even a I’m sorry or anything you continue to think it’s funny.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is assuming that we would even do something about this.

You posted the ip/name of the server in your application - of course some of the staff will join. I honestly have very little opinion of this entire situation.

I am however concerned about leaking information in helper apps to other players - this will be discussed at the staff meeting, however I don't think that it affected the outcome of this situation in any way.

Kota

I posted the name because it asked for staff experience. If of course the staff will join it should be included that some of the staff may go and join the server to check it out or possibly troll. And yes it wouldn’t really change the outcome because the people who were banned for toxic reasons were all staff. However that still shouldn’t be a reason to say you got the server from me. Knowing I play on the server. Then continue to get banned for trolling. That could get me banned for bringing trolls to the server. All I really want to know is who spread it and apologies. Because it was pure bullshit and got me into shit for something I didn’t even do.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Well, you were the one who gave us the IP. I don't see how that isn't true.

It's not like you told me and everyone else to troll and get banned. I don't really see how much "trouble" you could really be in.
A bunch of people are banned, so what - that's the end of that, right?

Kota

I did not give you the ip. I gave you the name of the server as you asked for previous staff experience. Whoever gave everyone the ip took the time to find it and distribute it. And when the people ask you who gave you the ip. And you say my name with no other context. And everyone turns out to be trolls it looks like I just invited a bunch of trolls to come troll the server. Either way it looks bad on me. And is still a shit thing to do.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You could just explain what actually happened?
Regardless, I have nothing else to say about this report.

Kota

Thank you for informing me the leaking of helper information will be discussed. However I still would like apologies and would be thankful for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.