• assaulted a police officer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymillions

Your IGN : Money Millions
Player to be reported : Tattersail23
Player being reported Rank : Moderator
Describe your issue in detail : I was brokering the sale of a base between 2 people, the buyer wanted a staff middleman and i agreed, after asking around nobody helped. so i made a ticket. we didnt get a response after 10ish minutes so he said fuck it i trust you and paid half up front as part of the pre-middleman agreement. i tpd him to the base showed him around he likes it. i show him a semi auto cocoa farm and he wants to make sure its allowed, i assure him it is but he insists so i say ok np. now we need staff to make it happen regardless. shortly after tattersail23 comes on and helps. i ask her to verify that the farm is allowed and if she could middleman the rest of the deal. she verifies the farm no problem even sends the buyer mail since he was afk at the time, good shit. afterwards i say hey, could you middleman the rest of the deal he already paid half, she says no. i then try to reframe it saying we can come to a new agreement where that was the cost for the tp or a personal tip or whatever and the price of the base is the remaining money. she says no a few times but im persistant because i did sales for a fair bit of time. at the end when it becomes clear that it is really out of her hands i say ok no problem, i was a little upsetti at this and wanted to lighten the mood by memeing a little bit in personal messages. saying you got pranked by the prank patrol (google it im canadian grew up watching,its a social experiment for youtube bla bla bla. maybe i didnt make it obvious enough over text chat that the media part was a meme and i legit did need support sure, but i never did anything malicious, in fact i went and facilitated the sale of a base which benefitted everybody involved instead of autistically sitting in my base farming as id been doing. Seeing how tattertail dealt with my report of the ban, that seems a little biased, also based off the way she is talking she has an authority eboner over me and all i wanted to do was sell a base that a friendly mule found
Why do you feel this is worth a report : i honestly deadass feel like tattersail got upset at me and lashed out. and the ban is short enough that its not a big deal except it is. this is the type of shit that makes you lose players. if i wasnt already so invested and i got banned for an hour because i was talking and joking with staff then id say fuck this. regardless of what situation im in, this still feels wrong. id really like someone higher up to look into this because i really dont feel i did anything wrong.
Attached Evidence here : cant post links because i have less than 3 posts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.