Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Thanks for the raid, Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKen

MVP
It's like your assuming we're giving armor to the people that helped us.
Thats the diffrence between our factions VanGuard has each others back and actually will supply each other. Clearly you guys don't give two shits about your faction members. Last thing Im saying.

_Dest

Mod
Staff member
Thats the diffrence between our factions VanGuard has each others back and actually will supply each other. Clearly you guys don't give two shits about your faction members. Last thing Im saying.
Yeah being completely honest I don't really care if smash doesn't have armour or not, they can farm it themselves they're not my boys. My faction on the other hand aren't retarded and can actually get a prot 4 mending set themselves within a short amount of time. If they don't have one then I'll hook them up. And as it seems your faction members clearly don't give a fuck about you or their faction if they aren't willing to help you guys in a 2v10 even if they don't pvp.

Last edited:

krom

MVP+
VaNgUaRd is just a shadow of what it once was.

but, sky, strangely enough i start to grow a liking on you. quote:
'no but, no nut, no coconut', that really made me chuckle.

i cant forgive you killing ikhaa and then running off tho :mad:

and ken, you really live up to your name wow

SlimShady

i was told to leave, and i am a PVP'er but i didnt have any gapples and mr armor is only like prot 3 or 4 and it felt like we were gonna get outnumbered anyway. plus if i died and lost it, it wouldve actually mattered to me. but the entire faction was told to clear out so i did but fuck yeah i wouldve participated when i heard one of our fac members was gonna stay and fight i was a little concerned but wtf ever.

SaltyKen

MVP
i was told to leave, and i am a PVP'er but i didnt have any gapples and mr armor is only like prot 3 or 4 and it felt like we were gonna get outnumbered anyway. plus if i died and lost it, it wouldve actually mattered to me. but the entire faction was told to clear out so i did but fuck yeah i wouldve participated when i heard one of our fac members was gonna stay and fight i was a little concerned but wtf ever.
Yea its all good we dropped a ton of them in a 10v2. Sky dropped one and the other ran. I dropped like 4 and detective would of made it 5 but he had like 20 God apples. We told you guys to clear out because we didn't want anyone to die because we were clearly out numbered. The main reason I stayed was because I didn't want Puppy_Killer to die but in the end he dies and comes back and starts helping kill me so I dipped.

sky

VIP
MVP+
VaNgUaRd is just a shadow of what it once was.

but, sky, strangely enough i start to grow a liking on you. quote:
'no but, no nut, no coconut', that really made me chuckle.

i cant forgive you killing ikhaa and then running off tho :mad:

and ken, you really live up to your name wow
What it once was? I haven't seen much change for the worse, only better.

I'm not here to pick stupid fights, I posted this because I was happy I was able to do a raid correctly.
Let's not argue, just move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.