Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The ability to change ranks and loose everything.....

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
It's so easy to become a cop, which I like I always thought this feature should be added. However, if you change to the cop tier and you change back you'll drug rank will be reset to Smuggler.

I believe a command should be added to confirm that you will be permanently in that rank group. E.g. /confirm crook, to make it permanent so it's impossible for you to change. This means there is no chance of your rank resetting, so all the hard work is permanent until next map. Because I never want to be a cop, but I hate having the ability to be able to wreck my rank so easier, I believe only an administrator and up should have this power.

If you don't wish to do this, could you please make it so I can't change to cop? I want to be a crook permanently! Thank you!

Grow, Sell and Excell.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Easy solution. Just don't type /police enroll and you'll be fine

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
No, as going back to smuggler prevents players from flopping back and forth from cop to drug ranks.
@Dakotaa I totally agree, I believe in it being permanent and not being able to change from cop to crook. What I mean is that you should be able to confirm a permanent rank. An example is being a crook forever and not having the power to change to cop.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
@Dakotaa I totally agree, I believe in it being permanent and not being able to change from cop to crook. What I mean is that you should be able to confirm a permanent rank. An example is being a crook forever and not having the power to change to cop.

That's stupid. We made the system to be able to choose to enroll/resign at any time so players could try out cop for a bit, switch back to drug ranks when they are bored, then maybe become a cop again later.

Latest posts

Members online