Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The ban on Tenshi_koi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fontan500

MVP+
I am not making this post to argue with anyone but i have been a player here since May 2016 and I have remained loyal to this server the entire time. I have also tried my best to make sure people enjoy their time here and want to stay the best way I can. My point here is that I believe that the ban Dakota did on her was unjustified and lacked proof and I really feel it was wrong. As a helper and a loyal player on this server I would like to hear a better explanation for this. I think it was wrong because for all you know she could of have just logged with no clue of beebot being around(which is exactly what happened) and been banned over it feels completely unjustified. She has been playing on this server for 5 whole months and she hasn't been banned or muted once only kicked and as tests made by ace searching for people using auto reconnect. With all do respect Dakota I think what you did was horribly wrong and you can and will lose good players this way. I believe that because a helper says something without actual proof his word shouldn't be enough to ban someone like that. I hope to hear a feedback from you Dakota and not same excuse you gave in server. Thank you for your time

~Fontan

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
It was a 30 minute ban. The evidence was there. I've told you multiple times that if you log out while someone is running at you, that's combat logging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.