Votes: 2 6.1%
  • AntiScammers

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • CML

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
S

SquareAngle

I don't understand how everyone who accuses of x-ray doesn't realize that they don't have to be online for someone to raid their base, the raider can find them while they're online and come back later.

I wasn't online, thats why I said "They were didnt even before I went to my friends vault" - Meaning No one was near the vault, they just casually dug down to it.

I don't understand how you don't understand that.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Not to mention the fact that people can easily just find coordinates to somebodies base and sell them. I did it all the time when I played.

S

SquareAngle

Not to mention the fact that people can easily just find coordinates to somebodies base and sell them.

The base was underground, Unclaimed, No one was afking it. Also, It was part of another raid - But they never could have known it was there. Anyways, I got evidence, and thats final.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
The base was underground, Unclaimed, No one was afking it. Also, It was part of another raid - But they never could have known it was there. Anyways, I got evidence, and thats final.

Post the evidence, then.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched the raid happen, Trump dug down and started digging around the claim to check if there was a vault underneath the base (that’s common), you then called them out for X-ray that’s when they used /near to find you, no X-ray was used

S

SquareAngle

I watched the raid happen, Trump dug down and started digging around the claim to check if there was a vault underneath the base (that’s common), you then called them out for X-ray that’s when they used /near to find you, no X-ray was used

Whatever you say. They put tnt in areas to make it seem like it was casually found. I've seen people do this many times. It's the fact they also said "/Near bro" Instead of "Im just checking", as they were coming up with any excuse.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
So you're saying that if somebody uses TNT and happens to find a base that it is x-ray 100% of the time?

S

SquareAngle

So you're saying that if somebody uses TNT and happens to find a base that it is x-ray 100% of the time?
Not sure I said that. Were you there? I saw it all play out, and from my perspective, It's obvious xray.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I hope you aren't completely eliminating any other possibilities.

There are many, many other things that you could not be aware about that could play into this.

S

SquareAngle

I hope you aren't completely eliminating any other possibilities.

There are many, many other things that you could not be aware about that could play into this.

I'll explain my point. They were raiding a vault, which was underground. The vault was nearby me and jacks girth base. They Withered the base, got in, but cos of regen chests, got nothing. Only Jack being an idiot and giving them 3 blaze spawners lol. I honestly couldnt care, I killed Trump and got a rare voter set, savage axe, and rare voter sword and Bow. My point is that after, I randomly went to the underground vault, and saw them digging towards it. They were not "Checking under the base" Because it was unclaimed, and there were a million different places they could have looked, but they looked specifically in a place NEAR the base but not under it. It was 2 Chunks away from the base. So, it wasn't under, why look there? That Eliminated Squared's Theory. The /Near theory is bullshit, as they had been digging way before anyone had been to the vault in hours.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I'm tempted to believe your story. Do you have evidence to prove your claims?

S

SquareAngle

I'm tempted to believe your story. Do you have evidence to prove your claims?
I have screenshotted tunnels, and their attempt to Hide it all - Like they "accidentally" found it. I'd be happy to tpa you to the base and the vault to see the difference between the 2 bases.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Hm, I'll take up your offer. Will you be on at 3PM (ish) EST?

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Well, it doesn't entirely disprove it because there are "ghost clients".

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
The lesson we learned here: claim your fucking base, we can't prevent xraying, and it's really annoying to have kids cry every time their "super hidden unraidable unclaimed bedrock under lava pool I-never-even-went-there" base is raided.

S

SquareAngle

The lesson we learned here: claim your fucking base, we can't prevent xraying, and it's really annoying to have kids cry every time their "super hidden unraidable unclaimed bedrock under lava pool I-never-even-went-there" base is raided.

It wasn't mine, But you lose shit. Considering you lose shit to people who use hacks, it sucks. You should understand that. Thats like saying "Oh it doesn't matter if someone uses aura, next time, don't pvp them!"

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Your unclaimed vault was touching the claim of your base, they dug down next to your claim and did /near to find you, I don’t see how this is even thought of to being X-ray, they won’t be banned I watched them raid you

S

SquareAngle

Your unclaimed vault was touching the claim of your base, they dug down next to your claim and did /near to find you, I don’t see how this is even thought of to being X-ray, they won’t be banned I watched them raid you

They started digging WAY before I went to my base, and it was 2 chunks from my actual base. But, The admins word will always be right. Never mind, I just feel bad for Tom.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.