Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

THE KING IS BACK, BABY!

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
You might all remember me from last map, where I got RASTA*** in 2 weeks, got Helper twice and then got banned. My reign of terror does not end today, however. I'm coming for a spot in Kings of the North and I'm coming for master prestige - effective tomorrow. To people who wish to have me lynched by order of treason on the sovereign monarch, please keep it in my DMs.

Also, be wary THOTS.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
You "left" before I came back. Never got the chance to play with you. I left the first couple days into the reset, and came back in December.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
You "left" before I came back. Never got the chance to play with you. I left the first couple days into the reset, and came back in December.

Hope to see you in the game then, man. I'm reformed, so I'm not a spastic 12 year old anymore. Gonna start making a name for myself and hopefully not have a notoriety streak a mile long trail behind me the entire time I play.

S

SquareAngle

You'll have to compete against Craig for Master prestige. Welcome back, anyways.

Ezxhh

MVP
You might all remember me from last map, where I got RASTA*** in 2 weeks, got Helper twice and then got banned. My reign of terror does not end today, however. I'm coming for a spot in Kings of the North and I'm coming for master prestige - effective tomorrow. To people who wish to have me lynched by order of treason on the sovereign monarch, please keep it in my DMs.

Also, be wary THOTS.

RASTA*** In 2 weeks, good to see you outside. Wouldn't call you a king have no fucking idea who your randy ass is :D

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
RASTA*** In 2 weeks, good to see you outside. Wouldn't call you a king have no fucking idea who your randy ass is :D
Old member from about 2 maps ago, thanks. No need for the hostility; I'm here to make friends with everybody.

SaltyKen

MVP
Old member from about 2 maps ago, thanks. No need for the hostility; I'm here to make friends with everybody.
Make friends with everybody? Yet you constantly are talking shit to people in chat more than me in a matter of fact. Just shut the fuck up.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Make friends with everybody? Yet you constantly are talking shit to people in chat more than me in a matter of fact. Just shut the fuck up.

Stay positive, friend. Smile! :)

Latest posts