Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The Number One Waste Of time On Mcdrugs.

Should i make one going along the x axis, or should i find another useless thing to do

• X axis path

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Different Useless thing

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Yesterday I decided i was going to make a pathway going from border to border on the server.
I spent 8 to 9 hours making this. Honestally It was quite fun, now I know this is probably going to get destroyed in many places very fast, but I hope it at least lasts a few days before it gets greifed. Basically go to -0 on the z axis anywhere and you will see it.
Here is screenshots of the start and end. even though its not that impressive.
2016-07-17_05.45.48.png
2016-07-17_05.46.53.png

note- i realize now that i moved the path at some point by 1 block but i don't know when it shifted, if someone could point out at what point it shifted that would be nice.

edit:special thanks to remixx for providing me with about 1/2 of the cobble the path uses.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
note- i realize now that i moved the path at some point by 1 block but i don't know when it shifted, if someone could point out at what point it shifted that would be nice.
You literally had one job.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I plan to use this as a way of traveling without running through annoying terrain. Bravo on creating this. You should for sure make one on the x axis as well :D

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I now realize something, the path already goes along the x axis path... i need to make one on the z axis.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Your original post said every x/y axis not every x/y/z axis so i was confused. Honestally I still am confused as to what that means.

MadFrenchie

MVP+
If some of the Major factions worked together we could each Claim a certain section of the path and keep it protected forever!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online