Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The Raid of the Salt

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Today, the tension between Kings of The North and HoldThisSalt reached a breaking point; Kings of The North launched a full assault on a HoldThisSalt base. This attempt was much more well coordinated that the Battle of the Salt attempt. A rocket launcher and hundreds of TNT were used to shred the base apart.

The raid started when many of the Salt members were offline, a smart move by Kings, who knew that Salt's superior gear could quite easily make for an easy counter-raid.

Because of a flawed base design by Salt, the initial breach and entry by Kings was quite easy.

Due to the nature of their next-level advanced raiding tactics, Kings has requested that their method of entry not be disclosed in this post.

It took only a couple minutes for Kings members to break through the initial roof. The first room they got into was a loot room, a foolish mistake by Salt.

UflkGl9.png

ct4LFGj.png

Kings utilized Creeper Eggs to tunnel through the base into the lower floors.
IEtJpDN.png

Kings member Ace preparing a TNT barrage for the top of the Salt base.
MwDhm5X.png

jsYNTKu.png

Kings members find their way into the Salt automatic pumpkin farm.
UcBCIz5.png

UgShe2x.png

Kings member shows off their rocket launcher - a key factor of the raid.
amemZYM.png

After the initial looting of the raid, Kings members begin to prepare a cannon to destroy as much as the Salt base as possible.
43vuRqB.png

The newly designed cannon, supplied by Tyrone's Cannon Co. is seen in action.
gjfRb83.png

r5sY4s3.png

LWo68a9.png

During the downtime of the attack, Kings members leave some friendly, helpful messages for Salt.
CvZNk6C.png

Ts1Mi21.png

T1Jmvd3.png

vXQ24c4.png

MJIaqIe.png

Cxq2sWg.png

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Some of the first major damage to the roof of the Salt base.
GqA13YF.png

kJ1u87r.png

After the raid, Salt members finally arrive to defend their base.
gvKdMKw.png

XnchlRm.png

Jx3FFPM.png

IhesA1K.png

QQV4mFm.png

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Good raid, good fight afterwards, had fun. GG to both sides

chinkson

VIP+
You should have done more on the return of salts and the after fight. Also, you should start doing like a list or table of all the players on each side of the battle (to see who was actually there)!!!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
yes GG both sides. I don't pvp much but i had fun with this. i might try to pvp some more this map

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Gz Kings, you gave us that famous L. Btw that cannon looked so simple but it was very, very destructive. It reminded me of this piece of art I saw.

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
Cannoning provided by Tyrone's Cannon Co. Contact Tyrone in game to get a cannon for your next raid, gathering, or birthday party. $50k if you supply redstone and TNT. Cannons are accurate and efficient.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.