Not open for further replies.

TastyMcPancakes

Is there a plugin that can make robot cops
it would be nicer and ppl will need to escape as hard as possible xD
I wish you found or make something like this xD thanks for reading this

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
@TastyMcPancakes Do some research about it and see if there is a plugin. But there are Plugins like NPC's. But the server has player cops so idk if they want to change it any time soon. ;)

Sex Whale 7XVAED

It's a cool idea. Especially because sometimes there are no cops on, making the journey to sell drugs rather uneventful - but wouldn't this put player cops out of a job? :D

Mrbengly

MVP
It's a cool idea. Especially because sometimes there are no cops on, making the journey to sell drugs rather uneventful - but wouldn't this put player cops out of a job? :D

Agreed, this would be a cool feature, maybe the “robot cops” would only spawn when there are not any cops online?
Anyways this seems like a fun idea but it would probably take a lot of work to implement on the server.

Chargers2019

VIP+
As a cop and member of the community, i think this is a stupid idea. I enjoy being a cop and it's the reason i play on this server. But contrary to my beliefs, cop allows players who don't want to farm, be a druggie or mule an opportunity to try and catch those players who do. It makes the server unique, as a lot of drug servers don't really have a big police element and makes the experiance of selling drugs some what eventful. You never know if a cop is around the corner. And some cops are good and bad. Robot cops would not only lag the server more but also ruin the uniqueness of MCDrugs that I love! That's just my opinion as a player here

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for the idea, but this isn't possible without significant cost which would not be justified by the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.