Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

The Server Can Have Some Robots Cops?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TastyMcPancakes, Oct 7, 2017.

?

Do You agree {Your'e real choice xD}

1. Yes it's possible

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No way

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
  3. Maybe Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TastyMcPancakes

TastyMcPancakes New Member

Is there a plugin that can make robot cops
    it would be nicer and ppl will need to escape as hard as possible xD
    I wish you found or make something like this xD thanks for reading this
  2. LITTLE5LAYER

LITTLE5LAYER Well-Known Member MVP+

LITTLE5LAYER
    Junky
  3. TastyMcPancakes

TastyMcPancakes New Member

xD
  4. JuniorRae

JuniorRae Member MVP

xD
  5. Nuggets101

Nuggets101 Member VIP Contributor

@TastyMcPancakes Do some research about it and see if there is a plugin. But there are Plugins like NPC's. But the server has player cops so idk if they want to change it any time soon. ;)
  6. Sex Whale 7XVAED

Sex Whale 7XVAED New Member

It's a cool idea. Especially because sometimes there are no cops on, making the journey to sell drugs rather uneventful - but wouldn't this put player cops out of a job? :D
  7. Mrbengly

Mrbengly New Member MVP

Agreed, this would be a cool feature, maybe the “robot cops” would only spawn when there are not any cops online?
    Anyways this seems like a fun idea but it would probably take a lot of work to implement on the server.
  8. Chargers2019

Chargers2019 Member VIP+

As a cop and member of the community, i think this is a stupid idea. I enjoy being a cop and it's the reason i play on this server. But contrary to my beliefs, cop allows players who don't want to farm, be a druggie or mule an opportunity to try and catch those players who do. It makes the server unique, as a lot of drug servers don't really have a big police element and makes the experiance of selling drugs some what eventful. You never know if a cop is around the corner. And some cops are good and bad. Robot cops would not only lag the server more but also ruin the uniqueness of MCDrugs that I love! That's just my opinion as a player here
    • + High + High x 1
  9. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Thanks for the idea, but this isn't possible without significant cost which would not be justified by the outcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.