play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The State of MCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterOG

VIP+
What I'm saying

It's going to take them a bit to get rid of them all. Either people trying to hide them or inactive people that have em

Going around and breaking all of them takes some time
Like dakotaa said they are being delt with so boosting the prices of the drugs back to normal price would be beneficial to the economy since it wont be sold now because its not worth it

Burrito2

MVP
Other people have gotten too used to automatic farms and want them back because they don't know how to put effort in. This is coming from someone who has never used automatic farms, and frankly never will as they ruin the point of the game which is to actually grind. Manual farms make a lot of money ( evidence from already drug lords ) however people want to be able to be lazy and get Drug Lord by afking automatic farms which ruins the aspect of this gamemode.
Oi I farmed 2.6million wheat aint no mushrooms here boi

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
I've looked into the changes in TNT behaviour. I've changed something that has changed TNT to use its "old" mechanics. This change will take effect on the next automatic restart, in about 7.5 hours.
Sand stacking still doesn't work. Large cannons will still not be usable.

chinkson

VIP+
Hoppers are already like this, and they do not cause much lag at the moment.

Our farm used a lot of hoppers, yet a lot of us got no lag unless it was a lag spike for the entire server. Noodly told us the hoppers were causing lag somehow, so we took them down and redid everything.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Next map: make hoppers uncraftable and make them buyable for 50k each from the mall. Would reduce server lag and create another big item to for in raids since you cannot get spawners.

hhalseyy

i think a new thing should be police officers could be "suspended" (not being able to do /duty for a certain amount of time) if they frisk a lot of innocent people! just like how druggies get jailed for having items on them, and they get a set time in jail. just a suggestion :)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
i think a new thing should be police officers could be "suspended" (not being able to do /duty for a certain amount of time) if they frisk a lot of innocent people! just like how druggies get jailed for having items on them, and they get a set time in jail. just a suggestion :)
That would not work very well, as cops are intended to frisk anyone.

xSuperiorr

MVP+
Something like this i had thought of but what if you had to meet your job quota or a certain amount of people you have to catch 5 people before like say 48 hrs and you can get a bonus or something.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Something like this i had thought of but what if you had to meet your job quota or a certain amount of people you have to catch 5 people before like say 48 hrs and you can get a bonus or something.
I would think this type of bonus is kind of already added with commission, cops getting paid to do their job.

chinkson

VIP+
Next map: make hoppers uncraftable and make them buyable for 50k each from the mall. Would reduce server lag and create another big item to for in raids since you cannot get spawners.

but why. nah I'm good. hoppers don't cause us any lag what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online