Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyNo1

Real Life Name: Antony
Date of Birth: 21/11/1999
Job: Studying in the academy of mercantile marine captains
gr.png

Known Languages: Greek & English
Hobbies/Interests: Water polo player
Some words about my real life: First of all, as I mentioned above my name is Antony and I am 18 years old. I live in Athens but I moved in an island called Kefalonia since my academy is in there and currently I am living in there. Basically, this is my first year in the academy and it seems really interesting. I ain't gonna talk that much for myself since ehm who cares :rolleyes:
In-game information: I used to play in MC-Drugs with few friends when the server was still new, I was one of the first cops here since I applied and I've been accepted from the staffs. I created a faction as well which was popular in game, I used to call it (FightForHonour) I even created an application topic with our application format and logo but sadly we forced to quit MC-Drugs due to studies so here I am once again. I applied for Helper but got rejected due to inactivity which makes sense and at the moment once I started it again, I am trying to start my career once again and be successful.
Regards,
Antony

To be updated...

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Welcome, but whats with new people playing 21 questions about themselves on the forums recently. Just giving out personal info makes no sense to me, but what do I know anyways

TheCrazyNo1

Since we need to be introduced to the server we have to give few important details of who we are, thanks anyways glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online