Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

TheCrazyNo1's Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyNo1

In-game Name: TheCrazyNo1
About me: Hello members of this community, My name is Antony and I am 17 years old. I live in Greece and to be more specific in the capital of Greece "Athens". At the next year I am going to give last exams to pass in academy of Navy Seals. I am trying hard to succeed and I hope I will. My father's job is in Military Force and I took some ideas from him to join in Navy Seals. However that's all for now I will update my Introduction as soon as possible. PEACE

About my In-game life: I started to play since 2015 (December) as far as I remember. I used to be cop and I was high rank but sadly I quit Minecraft due to my studies. So I started the server 2 days ago with my friends, I recommended to them this server because very barely you find such a great server. SO YOU BETTER RECOMMEND THIS SERVER TO YOUR FRIENDS. Sadly i lost everything that I had (My ranks, my job, my money and etc.) I used to help in the server cause I am really helpful but now i am trying to remember the commands and everything server has to start help the newbies. Sadly for now I call my self newbie as new updates appeared and I don't really know them but I am trying as hard as I can to discover the whole updates in this server. So that's all for now and I hope that I'll see you soon.

Peach 'n' Love my brotherss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online