Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

This is not an Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit the server after it has become shit, mainly because I purchased an item and had not received it even after asking staff multiple times to look into it and give me the item. They ignored. After a month of not receiving the item and losing complete interest in the server, I found it unacceptable and filed a refund complaint on PayPal. You then banned me from the server for "Donation Chargeback" @Dakotaa when you still have not refunded my money.

This was a mistake, as I am now on the phone with paypal making this much worse for you. Have fun, I don't give two shits how much I paid but the fact you punished me for refunding, when I did not receive a refund is unacceptable.

It honestly started as just a complaint for not receiving the item, after many many attempts to get in contact with your staff to receive it. You escalated this by punishing me for that complaint.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I never saw you making any attempt to tell me, spalw, or jrd that you did not receive the item. A simple ticket or message on discord directed at any one of us would have gotten you help.

As the system to give you the keys you bought is automatic, you either put in the wrong username or had a full inventory (which you are warned about). If you pay attention, you'd notice that nobody else has this problem.

Maybe take responsibility for your own mistakes instead of blaming it on us. We've dealt with so many jackasses trying to "make this much worse" for us, trying to sound badass. Go ahead and waste your time.

Last edited:
I never saw you making any attempt to tell me, spalw, or jrd that you did not receive the item. A simple ticket or message on discord directed at any one of us would have gotten you help.

As the system to give you the keys you bought is automatic, you either put in the wrong username or had a full inventory (which you are warned about). If you pay attattent, you'd notice that nobody else has this problem.

Maybe take responsibility for your own mistakes instead of blaming it on us. We've dealt with so many jackasses trying to "make this much worse" for us, trying to sound badass. Go ahead and waste your time.

I had an empty inventory and checked the purchase, it was under my exact name. It was not a simple mistake like that, after 6 years of playing and over $1000 in donations I think I'd know.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I had an empty inventory and checked the purchase, it was under my exact name. It was not a simple mistake like that, after 6 years of playing and over $1000 in donations I think I'd know.

You still did not make an actual effort to contact any of the three high staff. Also, you have definitely not donated anywhere near that much, but the amount someone donates doesn't change how much support we give them, as long as they actually make an attempt to contact us.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
If you can prove that you made a concerted effort to directly contact myself, Dakota or Jrd3044 we will unban you, refund your payment and give you your items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online