Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

This is the response I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoarsSin

So apparently getting muted for "continuing an argument" is only given when the argument contradicts the moderators view. There were 2 other players arguing the mods sides and continuing the argument, when I was muted by goodchum for "continuing and argument" without a prior warning.
2018-07-23_17.16.22.png

Are we even allowed to bring up conversations on the forums? Or will I be banned for starting discussions about decisions/rulings on here.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Instead of explaining himself he just tells you to shut up. Nice.

What was the argument about?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
so first 2 mods and a admin all told u to stop before u got muted. some time all it takes is muting 1 person for the argument to stop so multiple mutes is not always needed

BoarsSin

No admins told me to stop, and only goodchum asked me to stop. I only started conversing with a different player to discuss it.
nvm not going to bother I'll just get myself into more trouble :v

BoarsSin

"BoarsSin lisen we dont controle what people make there skin but we can controle what thy do ingame"
That's all you said. That's the only message I could find from you within 2 hours ish of the conversation in my chat logs (besides announcing a booster would occur)
If you had asked me I would have stopped immediately. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, but you did not mention anything other than to give another side/explanation to the discussion...

Last edited:

BoarsSin

lmao BoarsSin the other bros in ur mod faction pick on you bc ur ur a non-staff?? Lmaoooo no respect in Aegis
Literally has nothing to do with this. I'm perfectly fine with the players in my faction, just because I have an issue with a singular player does not mean anything.
Nobody else in my faction have ever treated me with anything other than respect. They have helped me out since I joined the server and even (somehow) put up with me while I have been a huge pain in the ass to them at times. For example doing stupid things like arguing the most retarded things like this thread, and irrelevant rules.
The only person disrespecting would be me.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I just looked at the logs - you were being incredibly problematic after you were given many valid answers by staff and subsequently told to shut up by staff members, which you ignored.

This specific screenshot is cherry picked and ignores the context of you arguing in chat for at least 15 minutes and being told the answer to your question at least four times.

The people you were arguing with do not make the decisions about what you had an issue with. There was absolutely no abuse or bias, especially considering that you were muted for this exact same thing less than 24 hours before this mute.

If you have an issue about the rules, the people you should have a discussion with are not the moderators or admins that enforce them, but the wider community as a whole (on the forums) and Myself & Dakota.

Please in the future use the proper format for reports.

Last edited:

BoarsSin

I just looked at the logs - you were being incredibly problematic after you were given many valid answers by staff and subsequently told to shut up by staff members, which you ignored.

This specific screenshot is cherry picked and ignores the context of you arguing in chat for at least 15 minutes and being told the answer to your question at least four times.

The people you were arguing with do not make the decisions about what you had an issue with. There was absolutely no abuse or bias, especially considering that you were muted for this exact same thing less than 24 hours before this mute.

If you have an issue about the rules, the people you should have a discussion with are not the moderators or admins that enforce them, but the wider community as a whole (on the forums) and Myself & Dakota.

Please in the future use the proper format for reports.
Already realized I was being an idiot, but I can't delete threads so I guess all I can do is apologize and shut up :v
Sorry :/

Aegis: You better cut the shit before we kick your recruit ass
Boars: Okay no problem:
Literally has nothing to do with this. I'm perfectly fine with the players in my faction, just because I have an issue with a singular player does not mean anything.
Nobody else in my faction have ever treated me with anything other than respect. They have helped me out since I joined the server and even (somehow) put up with me while I have been a huge pain in the ass to them at times. For example doing stupid things like arguing the most retarded things like this thread, and irrelevant rules.
The only person disrespecting would be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online