Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Tips for Leading a Faction and becoming successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezzajini

Some tips for becoming a decently successful faction.

Tip One: Recruitment - When recruiting always start with friends before strangers, Friends are always more trustworthy then people found on the server. Once you have at least 1-2 friends in your faction(If you have any that play Minecraft of course) start with stranger recruitment. Easy way is ask if anyone needs a faction, Message the factionless , etc. You will be surprised to find hard working people. I've found 2 that are now being paid a lot for helping and such. NOTE: Be careful of course, Make sure to learn about background history of the person and have them join any sort of service for the faction such as Discord or Teamspeak.

Tip Two: Land Management - When you start off with base creation and buying chunks, Try to keep everything in little chunks, 4 at max should be enough for a decent size faction, Just build up and down not side and side. (To see the perimeter of the chunks do F3+G) Once you start making a supply of money you can of course expand side and side for more land. Never buy more land then you need unless your for sure you can afford a couple days worth of that land because of taxes.

Tip Three: Taxes - Taxes is a decently big part of faction management and can make your faction a lot of money. Start with a small tax such as 1000 a day, Not too much to where the members are loosing a lot of money a day. Once your faction starts getting more things where members are making more money, raise the taxes. Another thing is take advantage of the factions member that say they quit and may come on once and a great while, We made over 300k from just inactive members.

Tip Four: Farming - When farmings Drugs, always be sure to farm big, Small farms are inefficient and is going to make you a lot less money in a certain time period. When I farm I usually just do sugar cane as it grows decently quickly, You can make it easily automatic(Eventually), and it sells for a good bit.
Remember use the best block to grow the certain drug on, So if I am farming Sugar Cane, I would use Sand instead of Dirt because it is more efficient.

Tip Five: Base Building - Don't try to make your base really good looking when starting fresh, That is a waste of time and money as you most likely will buy a lot of things like glowstone or such. Its about making the money when you start before building a good looking base. No one really cares if it is the plain cave walls, If your faction members really do care then freely tell them no money from the faction at the moment or from yourself will go into base decorating, They can use personal money.

Tip Six: Money Management - You can easily take more money out of the faction when you get it then what other members get, Simply say that if you work hard you get paid. So currently I have a faction member who is about to get 60k, a faction member getting 50k, and a faction member getting 10k for working on the base with myself. I took 75k out for my own personal reasons and no one really cared because they are getting paid and I made a certain system on how everyone is paid who does work.

Nezzajini, EspanolDrugs Leader

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
post has been moved.

like masonyt said this is very informative for new players. Thank you for taking your time to make a post for helping your fellow players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.