Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Trading Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
So, i have this idea where in the spawn island there could be a scrap yard where there would be an NPC where you could just sell unwanted items to for money. But a decent amount of money based on the things you bring to the scrap yard. For example if you raided a base and they have all sorts of junk like redstone, cobblestone, levers, ect. then you could sell the stuff. Cobblestone could be worth 1 dollar per block and pickaxes could be like 50 dollars and so on. I hope you understand what i am saying. I hope you consider this suggestion or think about it, Thank you. - Chris

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Our current shop plugin does not allow the sale of any item, only pre-determined items, so items missing even a bit of durability would not be able to be sold. We are currently looking into a new shop plugin due to the current one lacking updates which we need to update the server, but I'm not sure if it would allow something like this. Something you can do is get your mcMMO salvage level up and turn some of the junk armour/weapons/tools into diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.