• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

1MasTeRs5

Your IGN : 1MasTeRs5

Player to be reported : TruMatrix

Player being reported Rank : Helper? Not sure.

Describe your issue in detail : Before any of this happened we were looking for the Kryptic base and ended up giving up, we found a portal with a claim by kryptic so we ran to the corner of the map. As we reached the border in the corner is the faction "Notorious" owned by TruMatrix.

Seeing how he wasn't on for a day or two we decided to attempt to raid, but failed because of the water and all the claims. We find that water flowed all the way down to the bottom where there is an empty room, after many TP's between the two of us we find that we couldn't TNT into it. So we start to leave. As we start to leave my friend goes one way i go the other heading to the surface, upon getting near the surface he hits the world border and it moves him in a few blocks. When it moved him he went into the base. We both got supper excited about it and were gonna raid. Upon on us going in there was a trap door open that lead down into a room with two iron doors, we couldn't open them because we couldn't over claim.

So we set our homes. He set his down by the iron doors, i set mine above the trap door so we could reach both areas. As TruMatrix got on today (No evidence on this) my friend was in his cave because we were seeing if we could break in because he lost his land to the bank because of tax, as he was in the cave TruMatrix got on (like i said before this) and immediately went into the cave killing my friend. We thought it was just a coincidence. But! Since my friend had his home set he went back with nothing on but an Invisible potion for 8 minutes. 30 seconds of him being there he was killed. He was sneaking in a corner to where no bubbles could be seen since it shows bubbles. We think it was a coincidence again.

Again he goes back but in the opposite corner, he opens the door and before the door even shuts he's already swinging, which he thinks is kill aura, but i wasn't there no was he recording. As a third time of going back i go back with a potion of invisibility, he is building in his house. Then heads down the ladder the opposite side of me and is looking at the ladder, so he couldn't have seen me on the ladder or the bubbles. I was not moving.

The fraps only recorded in 30 second increments so these are the recent two. I feel like he was hacking, and i find that very upsetting that a Helper of the server may have been.
Thanks for reading. :)

Why do you feel this is worth a report : I don't like to play with hackers or cheaters, and just think it's an unfair advantage with a Helper cheating.

Attached Evidence here :

1MasTeRs5

It was 30 second increments so as he came down it cut then i restarted it. The chat shows only about a second was cut.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Then he had time to look for your particles. Your evidence is edited and invalid.

1MasTeRs5

Yep. :D I was in a rust but chat disappears in 5 seconds of it being posted and the chat was still there, but yes, it was two clips into one. :D Ill get em next time. :D

Latest posts

Members online