Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Tyranny Faction Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Joe, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

JoeTheXPig
    Hello! welcome to the Tyranny faction recruitment page my name is Joe my IGN is JoeTheXPig. Tyranny is a faction that is wishing to expand our numbers, build bases and farms, and work together as a team to become a top faction on MCDrugs.

The ranks in the faction are
    President JoeTheXPig
    Vice President 666party
    *Commander [To be announced]
    *there are 3 commanders to run 3 different bases, they will all report to the supreme commander (666party) . Commanders are hand picked by the supreme leader and the supreme commander. Because we are a new faction, there will be only one base, and that will be lead by the Supreme Commander and the Supreme Leader
    **Members [To be announced]
    ***Recruit [To be announced]

==========================================================================

RULES

-Do NOT steal
    -After using the farms ALWAYS re-plant
    -Always listen to higher ranks
    -Do not harass other players
    -Do NOT expand or edit base in any way
    -Do NOT beg for Money/Items
    -Do NOT ask faction rank, you will be promoted when you are ready
    -Do NOT betray the faction
    -Do NOT let non faction members into our base(s)

*If you break a rule or multiple rules you are subject to punishment.

Punishments include

-Demotion
    -Removal from the faction
    -Raise in tax

APPLICATION FORMAT
    IMPORTANT

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) -
    Why do you want to join our faction?-
    Why should we pick you?-
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules?
    Previous Factions?

*Being a commander is a privilege. We will pick Commanders based of of their maturity level and skill.
    **Member is a default rank. you will get this once you have proven you have known the ropes of your faction and you are trustworthy
    ***You will graduate from Recruit to Member when you have learned. See above for more info.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. BrotherlyAss

BrotherlyAss New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - BrotherlyAss
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I have been playing solo and I would prefer to play with a team.
    Why should we pick you?- I am very experienced and hard working
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? Yes 100%
    Previous Factions? Solo
  3. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

JoeTheXPig
    Accepted
  4. aWiseBull

aWiseBull New Member

Ign aWiseBull
    I have got denied by my fav faction and i have lost everything i just need a f home or something.
    i work a lot on farms and a little bit of red stone but i can help your faction approve ALOT.
    Of Course i wont if im poor and need stuff i will not give away cords and any detail to the faction base.
    Regards aWiseBull
  5. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

JoeTheXPig
    accepted
  6. bucket_doyle

bucket_doyle New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - bucket_doyle
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I want to join your faction as i have nmobody or no where to go and I would feel happy here
    Why should we pick you?- Becasue im loyal and i can buuiild huge as farms
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? Of course
    Previous Factions? None
  7. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

JoeTheXPig
    accepted
  8. CookiemonsterPJ

CookiemonsterPJ New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - CookiemonsterPJ
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I would like to join your facstion because I haven't got to play on this server and im trying my hardest to join a faction but I keep getting denied for being new
    Why should we pick you?- I have never betrayed a faction because I think its wrong I will be active and because I heard this server is fun but I haven't got the chance to really play
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? I will be more loyal then ever
    Previous Factions? none
  9. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

JoeTheXPig
    Accepted. Do /f join Tyranny when online