Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Tyranny Faction Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Joe, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Hello! welcome to the Tyranny faction recruitment page my name is Joe my IGN is JoeTheXPig. Tyranny is a faction that is wishing to expand our numbers, build bases and farms, and work together as a team to become a top faction on MCDrugs.

The ranks in the faction are
    President JoeTheXPig
    Vice President 666party
    *Commander [To be announced]
    *there are 3 commanders to run 3 different bases, they will all report to the supreme commander (666party) . Commanders are hand picked by the supreme leader and the supreme commander. Because we are a new faction, there will be only one base, and that will be lead by the Supreme Commander and the Supreme Leader
    **Members [To be announced]
    ***Recruit [To be announced]

==========================================================================

RULES

-Do NOT steal
    -After using the farms ALWAYS re-plant
    -Always listen to higher ranks
    -Do not harass other players
    -Do NOT expand or edit base in any way
    -Do NOT beg for Money/Items
    -Do NOT ask faction rank, you will be promoted when you are ready
    -Do NOT betray the faction
    -Do NOT let non faction members into our base(s)

*If you break a rule or multiple rules you are subject to punishment.

Punishments include

-Demotion
    -Removal from the faction
    -Raise in tax

APPLICATION FORMAT
    IMPORTANT

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) -
    Why do you want to join our faction?-
    Why should we pick you?-
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules?
    Previous Factions?

*Being a commander is a privilege. We will pick Commanders based of of their maturity level and skill.
    **Member is a default rank. you will get this once you have proven you have known the ropes of your faction and you are trustworthy
    ***You will graduate from Recruit to Member when you have learned. See above for more info.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. BrotherlyAss

BrotherlyAss New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - BrotherlyAss
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I have been playing solo and I would prefer to play with a team.
    Why should we pick you?- I am very experienced and hard working
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? Yes 100%
    Previous Factions? Solo
  3. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Accepted
  4. aWiseBull

aWiseBull New Member

Ign aWiseBull
    I have got denied by my fav faction and i have lost everything i just need a f home or something.
    i work a lot on farms and a little bit of red stone but i can help your faction approve ALOT.
    Of Course i wont if im poor and need stuff i will not give away cords and any detail to the faction base.
    Regards aWiseBull
  5. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    accepted
  6. bucket_doyle

bucket_doyle New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - bucket_doyle
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I want to join your faction as i have nmobody or no where to go and I would feel happy here
    Why should we pick you?- Becasue im loyal and i can buuiild huge as farms
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? Of course
    Previous Factions? None
  7. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    accepted
  8. CookiemonsterPJ

CookiemonsterPJ New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - CookiemonsterPJ
    Why do you want to join our faction?- I would like to join your facstion because I haven't got to play on this server and im trying my hardest to join a faction but I keep getting denied for being new
    Why should we pick you?- I have never betrayed a faction because I think its wrong I will be active and because I heard this server is fun but I haven't got the chance to really play
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? I will be more loyal then ever
    Previous Factions? none
  9. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Accepted. Do /f join Tyranny when online
  10. shadowpassenger

shadowpassenger New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) - shadowpassenger
    Why do you want to join our faction?- closure, i am lonely :(
    Why should we pick you?- i will supply the faction with everything i can, i've never betrayed a faction, and im not a big fan of raiding
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? i promise
    Previous Factions? yes a few (4)
  11. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Please list your previous factions and you will be accepted*

Note that our faction is renamed to: USA

*Previous factions will be interviewed
  12. OLATORATHEGOD

OLATORATHEGOD New Member

APPLICATION FORMAT
    IMPORTANT

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) -OLATORATHEGOD
    Why do you want to join our faction?-Cause I like being part of a team and helping people through my experience and knowledge(Add.info)
    Why should we pick you?-Cause I ve been in a faction before and I stayed till it got disband(After the faction was disband my base got raided and I left the server.Read also the additional Info if your interest on me is skill based.Also discord and skype active at weekends
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules? Yes,read the additional info.
    Previous Factions? Played last time at sept and i dont remember.

Additional info:
    I started playing MC August 2k16 and i abandoned it at Okt 2k16. I reached my current rank in 5 weeks via automatic farms,which I can help you make. I 've playing minecraft since 2k10 and I've played to a similar server called mafia. I can set up alot of redstone devices and automated/afk farms.I have semi-decent bow aim and pretty good ingame skill levels. I also have MVP and I am a grower. I hope I can help you to improve your faction untill it reaches perfection. There is a catch to this trully honest biografy, I only log in at weekends to play for about 3-6hrs per day, the rest of the week I afk,and that is going to be my plan for the next 3-4 weeks.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  13. Aymonster617

Aymonster617 New Member

What is your in game name? - Aymonster617
    why do you want to join our faction? - I want to join your faction because I like to farm and sell, mostly for the benefit of a large group like yours.
    why should we pick you? - you should pick me because I am loyal, a hardworker, and I will do anything you need me to at almost anytime available. I have skype and discord if you would ever need to talk to me, as well as endless amounts of minecraft knowledge, especially factions/survival servers.
    Previous Factions? I haven't played on this server much yet, but I have played on other drug/factions servers, and I was in one that was the second best. it was abandoned, that's why I left and joined this server. I want a fresh, new start on a faction and I thought it out carefully and you seemed to be the best choice.
    Thanks for your time,
    Aymonster617
  14. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Accepted! please msg me in game (IGN USPresident) Our faction is called USA now.
  15. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    Accepted. Please msg me in game (IGN: TheUSPresident) Our faction is called USA now.
  16. Joe

Joe New Member VIP+

TheUSPresident
    My IGN is TheUSPresident, My bad
  17. viaya

viaya New Member

What is your In Game Name? (Or IGN) -viaya
    Why do you want to join our faction?-playing alone got boring
    Why should we pick you?- i think im a decent player/moneymaker
    Will you stay loyal to the faction, by not giving away the location to the base and following our rules?-ya boi i aint a cunt
    Previous Factions? none