Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ultima recruiting new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

theownagejake

doesnt matter what rank you are. you need discord.
Just a little background on me, im very new to the server but i started playing minecraft 8 years ago and have had a long break since ive played the game. i am really experienced in factions and pvp servers especially where you have to grow to make money. im 19 and live in australia.
anyone please feel free to apply :)

this faction is an "us verse all" faction, which means we have no allies or truces.

application below:

do you have discord?

how long have you played mc?

what will you bring to the faction?

have you played on other pvp servers (if so roughly how many?)

rules of the faction:
*dont ask for rankup, earn it :)
*dont tp anyone into f home at all
*if you get kicked once, you wont get back into the faction
*results will earn you promotion

Last edited:

Hamousprime

My application:

yes

4 years

I like helping people out so i'll be a good person to have around. i'm pretty good at most things but pvp. and i'm currently don't know much about this server but i'll learn fast.

I have played on a lot of pvp servers (at least 15) but i have found i am best at ranged combat

theownagejake

My application:

yes

4 years

I like helping people out so i'll be a good person to have around. i'm pretty good at most things but pvp. and i'm currently don't know much about this server but i'll learn fast.

I have played on a lot of pvp servers (at least 15) but i have found i am best at ranged combat
accepted

Minecraft3621

yes

6 years

I can take orders well I'll be good at growing and harvesting and defending the base.

I play a lot of survival games and sky wars I usually play on 2 servers for survival games and sky wars (Mineplex and Hypixel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online