Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Unfairly banned for raiding

ADystopianWorld

Hello, thanks for taking your time to read this but I am hoping to be unbanned from being unfairly banned. The reason is: Xray logs.
First of all: We were looking for raids, and we saw Zaprex_ nametag near the surface
Secondly: I personally don't own a hacked client. You can SS me if you have the time...
Thirdly: This is unfair because this basically this means any nametag raids are accorded as hacks. This is not fair as it is a very well known tactic.
Finally: This is an unfair ban. If there any proof which there isn't because I didn't xray. If there is please message me on skype: Lwjshawdarby
PS, is every single under ground raid xray? Because you find underground bases by nametags,

PSS: Zaprex_ was harassing us before we got banned. He was spamming chat with enjoy your ban then we got banned. Is there a reason why we got banned for raiding Zaprex_ in particular.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, use the correct template found here. Also the raid you are referring to is not the same base as the ban.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Yes, you can redo an appeal with the correct template. The base was raided 3.31 hours ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.