Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Unique Player Benchmark Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtySouthKorean

2021 Gold Founder
So I have seen many a new player join the server; I believe we are around 14,000-15,000 unique players that have entered the server which is a great sight to see.

Would you guys ever consider implementing benchmark rewards for every 250/500/1000 (can be all/two/one of these respective options) unique players entering the server that is distributed amongst all online players in the server at the moment one of these unique-player benchmarks are reached? May be kind of an incentive for welcoming players and keeping them playing in the server.

I love seeing new players enter the server and more-so when they continue playing, providing more interaction in the chat seeing new (and strong) factions springing up from groups of new players. Maybe others will be more inclined to welcome these new players into the server as well if this suggestion is implemented into the game!

Also, maybe for lucky new players who join the server and is the one that reaches the benchmark, they can be given a boost or something (e.g. better starter gear/more drug planters/etc.).

Anyways, thanks for reading my suggestion!
Looking forward to seeing feedback on this thread.

Best,
DirtySouthKorean

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
It's an interesting suggestion.
But the reality is that the vast majority of players that join don't stick around.

Giving them rewards such as boosters would be wasted on them.

DirtySouthKorean

2021 Gold Founder
Yeah, for sure..
The majority of new players don't stick around, but maybe it'll help alleviate at least a tiny bit of that issue.
I've seen that around 18-20/100 unique players that join the server (you can correct my math, but I'm just assuming all time-zones are included).

Maybe that'll increase a bit of the number of active players?

However, I guess rewarding the currently active players on the server when these new-players benchmarks are attained may keep them interested in the game, especially those who aren't too far into the game yet.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Adding rewards to give to new players definately wouldn't make a difference to whether they stick around.

It's not too difficult to add some rewards for the server every x unique players. I'll look into adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online