Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

unspokenAdvocate's Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
Hey Everyone!

I'm fairly new to the community, so I've yet to see all of its amazing features. However, as of now, my experience on the server has been great.I've also donated quite a bit, along with getting the VIP+ rank!

A little bit about me:

I'm 16 years old, and I'll be 17 in July. I'm a Moderator on another server, recently reinstated after taking a small break from MC to focus on my schoolwork. I'm an all A student, and next year I'll be taking college courses at a tech during my third and fourth class periods. I have a part-time job at a local bowling alley, where I mainly work in the kitchen and as a birthday party hostess when needed. Of all of the things I like to do in my free time, you can usually find me either sitting at my keyboard, or at my desk with my ukulele. Recently, I've started an attempt to write my own music. (I'm not that good and writing, though, so I haven't really made anything worth listening to.) I live in America, on the East Coast, and I usually play about 5-7 hours daily.

Anyways, I hope to see all of you online! Thanks for taking the time to read this! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.