play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Urrm, what?

Shardj

In Game Name : Shardj
Length of Ban : 3 or 4 days, can't remember which
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp
Staff who banned you : 14Squared
Staff who dealt with you : dealt with me? I don't know what that really means in this context
Staff who have warned you previously : No one, just straight up banned, not even spoken to first
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No clue really, I was mining diagonally and had found some redstone and coal...
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I mean, I would've thought that he thought xray or something, but I can't see why that would be the case since it's not even like I found anything good. Just mining shit.
Why should we unban you : Because mining in a game called minecraft shouldn't be a reason to ban?
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I'll close my eyes and slap the screen to fully simulate the terror of being trapped underground in a dark small tunnel...
How can we trust you again? : Because I have a lovely sense of humour
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Dude I need to get myself some coke fast, I can't wait this long for a hit. Also feel free to check my inventory and shit or ill screenshare or something. I still have no idea what I actually did so some feedback on that would be great.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
You lie in your appeal multiple times, while I was watching you I saw you digging around an area looking like you might be onto something. I then watched you dig into a base which was completely away from your original path. I then tried to talk to you a few times ingame with no response and continued to watch you dig to hidden chests I had placed myself.

Appeal Denied

Shardj

> You lie in your appeal multiple times

Please tell me where

> I saw you digging around an area looking like you might be onto something

Uhuh so randomly mining areas is now suspicious...

> watched you dig into a base which was completely away from your original path

"Oh boy, look, a load of cobblestone and some corridors and pathways", I'm changing one of my responses here now.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : don't ever take a route which another player has used before because otherwise admins will ban you if it leads you to a room.

You can perma ban me if you want dude, you may as well, I'm not gonna play on a server where admins ban you for fucking mining. Learn how to do your job scrub.

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
You made your own route, do you think I don't watch you? It's not like I would place chests in an area you were heading to, I placed them far away from you with no paths around yet you still went straight to them. If you look at the amount of players I've banned, compared to the amount of appeals/times I've been demoted for doing a shit job I think you'll realise I know what I'm doing

Locking this to prevent further issues, if you have anything else to say on the matter please private message me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.