Discord/Teamspeak?: discord
Timezone?: GMT +3H
How often do you play?: Everyday or so
What other factions have you been in: not other
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): raid/build
Why do you want to join the faction: have fun i guess
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yh

Player that recommended you to the faction: ChickenChit

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: WhodattleezEDW
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Discord/Teamspeak?: Disc: GlooThyPenguin#3322 I don't have TS
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?: Almost dailt
What other factions have you been in this map: none
What factions have you been in last map: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp, autofarm, redstone, grinding
Why do you want to join the faction: Looking for a good team to work with because by yourself its damn near impossible
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Player that recommended you to the faction: nobody

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: PoppingBeans (Previous IGN: PimpJuice)
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: VIP+ Legacy
Online time? (type /ot in game): 107h
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord- Yes/ TS3- No, but can easily download it.
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: Daily
What other factions have you been in this map: TheFinalSolution (Very Inactive this map)
What factions have you been in last map: PimpJuice & a few other smaller facs before I created PimpJuice.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build & Farm
Why do you want to join the faction: To be apart of an active community.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

Player that recommended you to the faction: None, just seen a few members talking in chat. :)

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: ToastyNinja
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: I'm currently a Corporal, but I have got $700,000, so when I resign I'll be around Producer.
Online time? (type /ot in game): 12 hours. I started playing on 5/27/2019. (Monday)
Discord/Teamspeak?: I have a Discord, but I'd probably be mostly a listener since my microphone isn't the greatest.
How often do you play?: 2-3 hours per day
What other factions have you been in this map: N/A
What factions have you been in last map: This is my first map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, autofarm, and even PVP if I have the right gear.
Why do you want to join the faction: I think I would be able to help the faction build and expand, and the faction would give me a community to play along with. Overall, this would benefit the faction and myself.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: jojobii
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1 hour. I just started playing, but will be on a lot!
Discord/Teamspeak?: Eli#4511
How often do you play?: 4pm - 11pm
What other factions have you been in: n/a
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm
Why do you want to join the faction: I don't have any friends that want to start a faction

Player that recommended you to the faction: n/a

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: My In-Game name is Althakidben.

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: At the moment I am a 'Grower' but working hard to get higher.
Donor Rank: I do not have a donor rank but thought of purchasing one.
Online time? (type /ot in game): "15 hours 16 minutes"
Discord/Teamspeak?: My discord is Althakidben#9985.
Timezone?: UK (GMT+1)
How often do you play?:Recently I have started to play everyday- for a long period of time.
What other factions have you been in this map: None really I have just worked by myself but now I want something different and to be apart of a faction.
What factions have you been in last map: Last map I was in a faction 'redacted' was a small faction but it did the job.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): My favourite thing to do is either farm and make money/build for the faction (rather talented builder) or help others within the fac to complete a task.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the faction so it enhances my gaming skills and also gives me something productive to do during the day (as a hobby) it will also show my characteristics that im trustworthy, reliable etc .
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I clearly understand all rules made by the faction owner and I will clearly follow them.

Player that recommended you to the faction?
No player recommended me just when I was asking if any factions were recruiting they'd tell me to do /apply faction and this thread was at the top with many replies.

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethen or Cjhuber in game for an invite next time you're online.

Miss_Leon

2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Miss_Leon
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: Legacy MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 76h 31m
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord is Harry#5270
Timezone?: BST
How often do you play?: Everyday If I Can
What other factions have you been in this map: My own faction which was Police
What factions have you been in last map: None :(
What is your favourite thing to do (PVP/build/auto farm/etc): Mule Jobs and i also like to farm
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be part of a group and i want to learn new things also i think it may be a easier being as a faction because then ill have people to help me out if i need it etc.

Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Last edited:

Monokuma

In-Game name: AmaidoGoodman
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky, but I plan to be a cop in the future.
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game): On this map 1 hour, on the last map a lot more, but unfortunately it is not possible to obtain the time from that map.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Amaido#7965
Timezone?: GMT +0 or UTC +1
How often do you play?: Depends on what I want each day.
What other factions have you been in this map: None.
What factions have you been in last map: PimpJuice and smash.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PvP (without lag), building and designing as well as autofarms. I would say I know a bunch of stuff about everything.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because this is a faction of stablished members who have played more than just this season and I would love to join these vets.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.

Player that recommended you to the faction: No one.

QueenBltch

In-Game name: BartierCartier (QueenBltch and Isaakdog123 last map)
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: Legacy Vip
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hrs 49 mins
Discord/Teamspeak?: Yes, BartierCartier #1637
Timezone?: Eastern Timezone
How often do you play?: About every day, I go to cosmo school tue-fri sometimes saturday so it varies sometimes but I stay active.
What other factions have you been in this map: None on this map.
What factions have you been in last map: Original Empire, Invictus- its renames.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, decorate, make the f homes pretty.
Why do you want to join the faction: It seems a lot less toxic than others, and I think with the new map comes a clean slate and Id just like to meet different people and help out.

Player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody, I applied on my own.

Jacob Johns

In-Game name: JJriot3
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord: Yaaakob#9770
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: Around 4 hours a day, possibly more
What other factions have you been in this map: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm/ PVP
Why do you want to join the faction: The solo life has gotten boring, looking for a good group

Player that recommended you to the faction: None

BearsYT

In-Game name: BearsYT
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 32.5 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord - BearsYT #4380
How often do you play?: 4-5 hours+ a day
What other factions have you been in this map: Unicornz
What factions have you been in last map: OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build Farms, Farm and Raid
Why do you want to join the faction: Im looking for a new more active faction to hang out. I like to play with a group of people rather than by myself everyday.

Speggy_

In-Game name: _Speggy_
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 43 hours 36 minutes (I used to play this server a lot before the resets)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Speggy #0609 (No mic atm)
Timezone?: US Central
How often do you play?: A few hours a day at least
What other factions have you been in this map: I just now got back into it I dont remember the old factions I was in.
What factions have you been in last map: N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm/PvP (not great at PvP)
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join this faction because I'm looking for a solid group of people to play with. I want to learn more about the server and different ways to do things. I am a very friendly player willing to learn anything and help the faction and individual members as much as I can. Thanks for reading !
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Very much so

J_Crafter789

2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: J_Crafter789
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 95 hours
Discord/ Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: US East
How often do you play?: Every Day
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build/Farm
Why do you want to join the faction: I have been playing this server for a while solo and I want to get into a faction. I wanted to build myself up before trying to get in one.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: Miss_Leon
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: Legacy MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 76h 31m
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord is Harry#5270
Timezone?: BST
How often do you play?: Everyday If I Can
What other factions have you been in this map: My own faction which was Police
What factions have you been in last map: None :(
What is your favourite thing to do (PVP/build/auto farm/etc): Mule Jobs and i also like to farm
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be part of a group and i want to learn new things also i think it may be a easier being as a faction because then ill have people to help me out if i need it etc.

AtomicBomb

MVP+
In-Game name: AtomicBomb
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: I'm already a Junky!
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1 hour (I'm very active if you can't tell!)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Both :)
Timezone?: CST (UTC-6)
How often do you play?: I'm looking to play every day this map, but I don't have an actual PC (yet) and I'm working on getting a job soon. Otherwise, I'll still be active (if my girlfriend lets me that is...)
What other factions have you been in this map: This map, none
What factions have you been in last map: Kings of the North
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): #1: PvP ; #2: Build ; #3: Autofarm/farming
Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join a faction that is already established and is full of experienced and knowledgeable players. I know many of the players in Valhalla, and I'm familiar with their abilities, which are outstanding. I would like to contribute to an already amazing faction, hopefully becoming the true kings of factions!

Player that recommended you to the faction: ToxicChit

DominusNocturnal

= = = = = SOME CRAPPY APPLICATION = = = = =

In-Game name:
DominusNocturnal
Online time? (type /ot in game): 30hrs and 43mins
Discord/Teamspeak?: Dominus#4947
Timezone?: EST - New York
How often do you play?: Every other day/most days. Always in for the daily vote.
What other factions have you been in this map: Solo player/farmer.
What factions have you been in last map: Solo player/farmer.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build farms/farming. If you just give me something to "copy and paste", I'll do that shit. Something to do while I play OSRS/other games.
Why do you want to join the faction: I usually play solo but just want to test the waters in a faction.

Last edited:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: AmaidoGoodman
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky, but I plan to be a cop in the future.
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game): On this map 1 hour, on the last map a lot more, but unfortunately it is not possible to obtain the time from that map.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Amaido#7965
Timezone?: GMT +0 or UTC +1
How often do you play?: Depends on what I want each day.
What other factions have you been in this map: None.
What factions have you been in last map: PimpJuice and smash.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PvP (without lag), building and designing as well as autofarms. I would say I know a bunch of stuff about everything.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because this is a faction of stablished members who have played more than just this season and I would love to join these vets.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.

Player that recommended you to the faction: No one.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: BartierCartier (QueenBltch and Isaakdog123 last map)
Donor Rank: Legacy Vip
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hrs 49 mins
Discord/Teamspeak?: Yes, BartierCartier #1637
Timezone?: Eastern Timezone
How often do you play?: About every day, I go to cosmo school tue-fri sometimes saturday so it varies sometimes but I stay active.
What other factions have you been in this map: None on this map.
What factions have you been in last map: Original Empire, Invictus- its renames.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, decorate, make the f homes pretty.
Why do you want to join the faction: It seems a lot less toxic than others, and I think with the new map comes a clean slate and Id just like to meet different people and help out.

Player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody, I applied on my own.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: JJriot3
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord: Yaaakob#9770
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: Around 4 hours a day, possibly more
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm/ PVP
Why do you want to join the faction: The solo life has gotten boring, looking for a good group

Player that recommended you to the faction: None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.