Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Vanguard faction recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: creeperslayer846
In-game rank: Chemist
Why you want to join: To be a part of something good
factions you have been in: Producers and Vigilance
What you can contribute to the faction: Well I'm purty active so I'm always available to help with whatever is needed
How often do you play this server: As much as I can during the week, so maybe a good 4 hours average a day
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
Do you have discord: Yes
What makes you unique on this server: I talk alllll the time so I'm pretty sure most people know me
Any other reason we should accept you: I'm very easy to get along with and I will contribute to the faction as much as I can

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: creeperslayer846
In-game rank: Chemist
Why you want to join: To be a part of something good
factions you have been in: Producers and Vigilance
What you can contribute to the faction: Well I'm purty active so I'm always available to help with whatever is needed
How often do you play this server: As much as I can during the week, so maybe a good 4 hours average a day
What makes you unique on this server: I talk alllll the time so I'm pretty sure most people know me
Any other reason we should accept you: I'm very easy to get along with and I will contribute to the faction as much as I can
Denied. You're in producers as of now

Roddouchki

This is my application:

In-game name:Roddouchki

In-game rank:Grower

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a faction to participate in, help out, and make the game a little less isolated.

factions you have been in: MCPD, for less than 12 hours. Realized i couldn't hack it as a cop and had to go my seperate way.

What you can contribute to the faction: I may be new, but I'm on all the time and I find manual farming very relaxing. I am decent at making medium sized farms.

How often do you play this server: Once a day for a few hours at least

Do you understand vanguard's rules: indeedy doo

Do you have discord: Roddybeans#5311

What makes you unique on this server: I'm astoundingly polite? I'm a bit of a talker and communicate clearly. I also like to take the time to build actual houses even though they get griefed.

Any other reason we should accept you: I'm on from 1-6 AM EST a lot, when I don't see many vanguard members. at the very least I can rep to the night crowd.

IGN: UltraKiIIer69
In Game Rank: Producer
Why you want to join: i want to join because I want to be with NightFallShadow which is my brother. I also want to join because I know vanguard has one of the best pvp and there is always a lot of good players on that I can chat to. I am good at selling drugs. Everytime someone kills me at pvp i dont feel bad because I have decent pvp skills. The only reason why I want join join is that I can pratice more pvp with "Sky731". Also I want to join because most people in the fac are chill :D.

sky

VIP
MVP+
How often do you play: Everyday
Do you understand the rules: Yes
Hey, In case you didn't read it you can use this application template that was included. all you have to do is copy it and paste it as a reply. As for the "decent" pvp skills, I have never seen you pvp so I have nothing to back you up on that
In-game name:
In-game rank:
factions you have been in:
What you can contribute to the faction:
How often do you play this server:
Do you understand vanguard's rules:
Do you have discord:
What makes you unique on this server:
Any other reason we should accept you:

taco57

MVP
Vanguard Recruitment Page

=====================================================================

Application status: Open

If you apply while the application status is closed, your application will be denied

You must be grower or higher to apply to this faction

We strive to provide our members with the best possible experience on this server and offer many benefits to those who earn our trust and aid the faction in return.

The Vanguard faction wants the best of people as well as expects the most of people.

If we seem harsh in these applications, know this: we aren't looking to babysit. If you're looking for an easy ride because you're too lazy or incapable of surviving yourself, this faction is not for you. If you're looking for a community with which to raid, chat, build, aid, live, laugh, and love, Vanguard is for you.

Faction Rules:

"Aside from following the rules, you are not required to do our bidding. We do not enforce what you do."

• Do not purposefully slander any officers or the leader or harass other players

• Only those ranked member and above can use the /f home (The faction home contains a nice multi layered wheat farm, strong defense, and space to build and store)

• Do not TPA anyone into the faction home or any base Vanguard has claimed. If you break this rule, you will be kicked without warning.

• Replant what you farm at the faction home.

• In this faction, you will receive two warnings before you are kicked for breaking the rules.

• You are only welcome at other faction members bases if they allow you to, just don't be a dick about it if they prefer you not there.

====

Faction Information:

We have a discord with announcements, general chat, voice chats, NSFW bot and chat, and a music bot.

Discord, a free chat and voice app/website designed for gamers, isn't required, but it will help you get to know Vanguard as a whole and increase your chance of getting accepted.
Link -
https://discord.gg/TTBXsFY

We also have an in-game party chat. Once accepted into Vanguard, message sky731 for an invite.

Ranks in the faction go as follows:
Initiate - recruit
Member - member
Knight - officer
Leader - leader

Below are the only people that can deny or accept applications:

Sky731 - Leader
Pigslayer51 - member
Finessedya- officer
To other factions:
Want Vanguard as your ally? Give us a PM on forums/In-game and we will look into it ASAP

Note: Depending on how small your faction is, we may ask if you want to merge into vanguard

If you wish to join, follow the format below and the faction as a whole will vote on if we want you in or not and reply to you once finished.

If your answers are lackluster, empty, or otherwise incomplete, you will be denied. If you can’t proofread your application, you will be denied.
Copy and paste this template into your application:

In-game name:
In-game rank:
What you can contribute to the faction:
How often do you play this server:
Do you understand vanguard's rules:
Do you have discord:
What makes you unique on this server:
Any other reason we should accept you:

In-game name:taco57
In-game rank: smuggler/mvp+
Why you want to join:i know this is a stable faction that wont just go away
factions you have been in: mythic smash ohchit
What you can contribute to the faction: my time and the abilitie to help it grow
How often do you play this server: 10 hours a week
Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
Do you have discord: yes
What makes you unique on this server: im freindly and only slightly autistic
Any other reason we should accept you: i wont just leave the fac

Cozybirch

In-game name: Cozybirch
In-game rank: MVP+, not a Drug Rank yet last map I played was in 2014. Looking to start playing with a dedicated group of players.
Why you want to join: You guys look very committed and I do not want to join a clan that slacks commitment and putting time into their work. I would like to join because you guys seem like you can handle yourselves pretty well. I want to raid with a faction not alone. I want to learn and gain experience as a member of the faction.
What you can contribute to the faction: I can contribute my hard work to your faction. Anything you need me to do or learn I can easily help out.
How often do you play this server: I recently just starting playing and I wanted to play the server a lot more. If I get into a clan I will put countless hours into the server.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes I completely understand all of Vanguard's rules.
Do you have discord: Yes, I do.
What makes you unique on this server: Well, in 2014 I use to be a Helper/Mod on the server. I use to be a cop on the server as well. I can be very resourceful.
Any other reason we should accept you: I think I covered it all, thanks for reading my application.

Crytsal

MVP+
In-game name:SA4TB
In-game rank: Prestige I Junky
Why you want to join: I think that Vanguard is a very powerful faction and I am envious of that.
factions you have been in: First Order, Smash, Random
What you can contribute to the faction: I am very good with villagers.
How often do you play this server: Every day
What makes you unique on this server: I am a Helper, and I enjoy socializing with others
Any other reason we should accept you: If you don't, you are double gay

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name:taco57
In-game rank: smuggler/mvp+
Why you want to join:i know this is a stable faction that wont just go away
factions you have been in: mythic smash ohchit
What you can contribute to the faction: my time and the abilitie to help it grow
How often do you play this server: 10 hours a week
Do you have discord: yes
What makes you unique on this server: im freindly and only slightly autistic
Any other reason we should accept you: i wont just leave the fac
denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name:SA4TB
In-game rank: Prestige I Junky
Why you want to join: I think that Vanguard is a very powerful faction and I am envious of that.
factions you have been in: First Order, Smash, Random
What you can contribute to the faction: I am very good with villagers.
How often do you play this server: Every day
What makes you unique on this server: I am a Helper, and I enjoy socializing with others
Any other reason we should accept you: If you don't, you are double gay
Don't be posting joke faction applications when you're already in one and obviously have no intent of joining this one.

sky

VIP
MVP+
This is my application:

In-game name:Roddouchki

In-game rank:Grower

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a faction to participate in, help out, and make the game a little less isolated.

factions you have been in: MCPD, for less than 12 hours. Realized i couldn't hack it as a cop and had to go my seperate way.

What you can contribute to the faction: I may be new, but I'm on all the time and I find manual farming very relaxing. I am decent at making medium sized farms.

How often do you play this server: Once a day for a few hours at least

Do you understand vanguard's rules: indeedy doo

Do you have discord: Roddybeans#5311

What makes you unique on this server: I'm astoundingly polite? I'm a bit of a talker and communicate clearly. I also like to take the time to build actual houses even though they get griefed.

Any other reason we should accept you: I'm on from 1-6 AM EST a lot, when I don't see many vanguard members. at the very least I can rep to the night crowd.
Accepted, join our discord and shoot me a message for an invite

Last edited:

lawby

VIP+
In-game name: lawby
In-game rank: vip+
Why you want to join: I need a faction and you told me to apply so i did.
factions you have been in: I have been in ChickenChit but that was about a year ago
What you can contribute to the faction: more power to claim land and my vip kits
How often do you play this server: 15 minutes every other week
Do you have discord:yes
What makes you unique on this server: I am a OG, from previous update and Im rich in the game
Any other reason we should accept you: I can donate money to ya

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: lawby
In-game rank: vip+
Why you want to join: I need a faction and you told me to apply so i did.
factions you have been in: I have been in ChickenChit but that was about a year ago
What you can contribute to the faction: more power to claim land and my vip kits
How often do you play this server: 15 minutes every other week
Do you have discord:yes
What makes you unique on this server: I am a OG, from previous update and Im rich in the game
Any other reason we should accept you: I can donate money to ya
Denied. Your literally just trying to bribe us and we recruit grower and higher as the application says

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Cozybirch
In-game rank: MVP+, t last map I played was in 2014. Looking to start playing with a dedicated group of players.
Why you want to join: You guys look very committed and I do not want to join a clan that slacks commitment and putting time into their work. I would like to join because you guys seem like you can handle yourselves pretty well. I want to raid with a faction not alone. I want to learn and gain experience as a member of the faction.
What you can contribute to the faction: I can contribute my hard work to your faction. Anything you need me to do or learn I can easily help out.
How often do you play this server: I recently just starting playing and I wanted to play the server a lot more. If I get into a clan I will put countless hours into the server.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes I completely understand all of Vanguard's rules.
What makes you unique on this server: Well, in 2014 I use to be a Helper/Mod on the server. I use to be a cop on the server as well. I can be very resourceful.
Any other reason we should accept you: I think I covered it all, thanks for reading my application.
Accepted. Msg me in game for an invite and join our discord

Last edited:

Daisaki

MVP
In-game name: Einin

In-game rank: Producer as well as VIP.

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a clan that's well coordinated and committed. From my time playing on MC-Drugs, I could very easily tell that Vanguard was one of the most prestigious faction in the server, and since Day 1, I've made myself the goal of reaching the rank of grower so I can submit my application for this clan. I want to join because I want to learn from you guys, obviously, I'm quite new to the server, but with time and dedication, I can learn from the best of the best and represent myself proudly as a Vanguard member.

Factions you have been in: Yeets.

What you can contribute to the faction: My time, labor, and loyalty. Anything y'all need me to help out with, just message me. I'm also a very kind and sharing person and often like to donate some items of mine just to make others feel better. I also enjoy brewing and making different types of potions.

How often do you play this server: Every since I found out about MC-Drugs, I'd say 3 hours everyday.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Of course.

What makes you unique on this server: I very much enjoy socializing with others as well as helping others out, basically returning the favor for those who helped me out when I was (and still somewhat am) new. Once I set a goal on something, I will put aside everything in other to achieve that goal. I am very friendly and outgoing. I always dream of the bigger picture, and I believe that as individuals, we can only succeed so much, but as a team, we can be very successful.

Any other reason we should accept you: I used to play on an old drug server 24/7. I am very families with these types of games which is why I was very quickly on the grind to grower. I can be extremely mature at times while making jokes and comments here and there. Other than everything else I've said above, I think that wraps it up.

Thanks for taking my application into consideration and thank you for your time.

Last edited:
In game rank: Kingpin
Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to be with my brother X_Nafarious_X aka NightFallShadow. I want to join because you guys like to raid and are not toxic like smash/ I hate smash. I am willing to join this fac because I want to be with NightFallShadow and help the fac out with prot 4 I can be bringing in. I have the prot 4 and I am willing to share that to people that doesn’t have armor and I mostly want to join because vzl is my buddy.
Factions you have been in: yeets
How often do you play: Everyday at night which is 7:30 in California time.
Do you understand vanguard's rule: Yes
Do you have discord: no but nightfallshadow has it
Any other reason we should accept you: Another reason is I want to be with some people that are nice in a fac so I want to be in an active fac since I get on everyday since I am addicted. I play this game at least 50 minutes a day.

Last edited:

JustColey

VIP+
Drug Rank / Cop Rank(include donor rank if you have one): DrugBaron - VIP+
How often do you play
: 5h a day sadly :)

Do you want anything from the faction?
: do not ask of anything :)

How long have you been playing on this server for
: Just came back but I was on here since like 2014 maybe 2015

What other factions have you been in
: none.

Why should we trust you
: Cause I treat others how I want to be treated, so I don't wanna get screwed over, neither do you <3 Plus I'm a good dude.

What makes you special unlike most players?
I am more knowledgeable than some players maybe most, I have been playing minecraft since 2010 and haven't really stopped since. I have been on hundreds of servers in my life.

Are you good at TNT cannons?
to be honest, never really tried, but I'm a good at pvp :)

Why do you want to join the faction
: I want to join the faction to increase the amount of fun I have on the server and have a better time with others doing more than just farming constantly :)

Rose2247

In-game name: Rose2247
In-game rank: Grower
Why you want to join: I would love to be in a faction with some people who are good at pvp, raiding, and farming
factions you have been in: I had one, but it was disbanded due to extream inactivity of the owner it was called Trustworthy
What you can contribute to the faction: I am an excellent Mule, farmer, and miner. I can mine anything you want, farm whatever you want and sell what you want
How often do you play this server: as much as my school allows (Usually 1-2 hours a week, 2-3 on the weekends)
Do you understand vanguard's rules: I do understand the rules and I respect them
Do you have discord: Yes I do
What makes you unique on this server: I am a different kind of farmer and can make auto farms, afk farms, anything kind of farm. Chest rooms, smelting rooms, brew stations, literally anything (Within reason)
Any other reason we should accept you: I can be a really good person to just sit afk on the weekends if you want.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Drug Rank / Cop Rank(include donor rank if you have one): DrugBaron - VIP+
How often do you play: 5h a day sadly :)

Do you want anything from the faction?
: do not ask of anything :)

How long have you been playing on this server for
: Just came back but I was on here since like 2014 maybe 2015

What other factions have you been in
: none.

Why should we trust you
: Cause I treat others how I want to be treated, so I don't wanna get screwed over, neither do you <3 Plus I'm a good dude.

What makes you special unlike most players?
I am more knowledgeable than some players maybe most, I have been playing minecraft since 2010 and haven't really stopped since. I have been on hundreds of servers in my life.

Are you good at TNT cannons?
to be honest, never really tried, but I'm a good at pvp :)

Why do you want to join the faction
: I want to join the faction to increase the amount of fun I have on the server and have a better time with others doing more than just farming constantly :)
Please use the correct template that was included in the main post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.