Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

He’s right, now get outta my recruitment thread mal
  2. JustColey

JustColey New Member VIP+

In-game name: ColeTheMinerYT
    In-game rank: DrugBaron - VIP+
    Why you want to join: So I can have some people to get to know, more stuff to do other than farming, and have a good time
    factions you have been in: none.
    What you can contribute to the faction: helping with raids and being a provider for the faction.
    How often do you play this server: 4-5 h a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I have been playing minecraft since 2010 and have learned a lot of shit over the years and am very knowledgeable
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm a pretty nice guy tbh :)
  3. sky

accepted
  4. sky

denied
  5. finessedya

finessedya Member MVP+

Accepted
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. sky

denied after further consideration
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  7. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Damn messed up
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

“Jews aren’t allowed?” That’s so dumb
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. sky

That's his signature. Nothing related to the faction rules whatsoever
  10. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Wait sky I’m not in faction anymore? Says I got denied for after further consideration. My brother said that I have to bring in some goodies so I can do that today.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  11. sky

You can tell your brother we don't need any goodies mate, we just feel that you aren't fit for the faction but you can still be a close friend and ally of ours.
  12. Relux45

Relux45 New Member

In-game name:Relux45
    In-game rank:Mule
    Why you want to join:Need friends plus i love this server
    factions you have been in:None
    What you can contribute to the faction:Farm everyday for 3-6 hours
    How often do you play this server:3-7 hours a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:yes
    Do you have discord:yes
    What makes you unique on this server:I help in every situation except marriage ;)
    Any other reason we should accept you:Im fun to talk to and play everyday except Saturdays because of the recent job i got
  13. sky

denied, you can literally read the main post to tell we accept grower and up
  14. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

If I ally u guys ur just going to raid which isn’t cool I’ll just be friends to some ppl than, not all. Since I know ur going to raid once I ally u guys into a fac that I will be in. So maybe friend but not allies. I’ll just be friend with Vzl the most. :) Since he is my homie and finessedya but no one else :)
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  15. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Sky like I said you hate me so that’s why you said I don’t belong in fac when I don’t know what I did wrong to even get out of the faction instantly. I’m depressed since you hate me :( :( !!. Fine I’ll stop hater :( I can’t make my own fac to hard to make my own faction when I specifically suck. See when I make a faction look you already enemy me so your are just cruel to me since you just hate me when I did nothing or said anything and get denied. But when I make my own fac you said that we can be friends or allies but no you had to enemy me. Like what you the Hell did I do wrong or say. I think that you are just not a nice person the only nice people in their is Vzl, finessedya, Lauren, and Battlepuffin. Those are the people I see that are kind and generous but you sky I have nothing to say for that. For real you said you don’t hate me you do. By a 13 years old and according to you I am useless and a Dumb CUNT happy. By the way if you want me to quit the game go ahead and say it so that I can actually get a better game than this shit if you really hate me. You won’t let me in the faction only because you think I am the worst at everything. You don’t want me to join because you think I am to useless and can’t do anything correctly maybe in April I’ll be quiting like my brother. Also I know you hate me because you said we can be close friends or allies, but yet you enemy me. Like do you know what is the meaning of allies or enemies??!!! Only the following people will be my friends: 0zz, Finessedya, Lauren, and maybe Battlepuffin that’s it no one else.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    • - High - High x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. sky

Chill out my guy and stop flooding our recruitment page. You didnt "do" anything wrong specifically, we just think you arent fit for the faction. If you would like a faction, try making one of your own! Its a really fun thing to try.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  17. HaRdEr PlEaSe

HaRdEr PlEaSe New Member

Vanguard Recruitment
    In-game name: parcore_2143 ... yes I know how to spell but it was taken
    In-game rank: smuggler
    Why you want to join: because I get board by myself and I want to go raid with other people because its more fun
    factions you have been in: I've been in one but I don't remember the name... I was also in mine if that counts... no one joined
    What you can contribute to the faction: I grow a lot and I am planning in improving my farn
    How often do you play this server: everyday
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: f*** ya
    What makes you unique on this server: I am amazing at P.V.P... and I use my resources
    Any other reason we should accept you: I would be a fantastic fraction of your faction and I would help make your faction more OP...
    • + High + High x 1
  18. vzl

vzl Well-Known Member MVP

test
    • + High + High x 1
  19. xxelectricdragon

xxelectricdragon New Member

In-game name: creeperslayer846
    In-game rank: Kingpin
    Why you want to join: To be a part of something good
    factions you have been in: Producers and Vigilance
    What you can contribute to the faction: Well I'm purty active so I'm always available to help with whatever is needed
    How often do you play this server: As much as I can during the week, so maybe a good 4 hours average a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
    Do you have discord: Yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I talk alllll the time so I'm pretty sure most people know me
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm very easy to get along with and I will contribute to the faction as much as I can
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • + High + High x 1
  20. Minecraftlord10

Minecraftlord10 Active Member MVP+ Contributor III

In-game name: minecraftlord10
    In-game rank: chemist/mvp+/helper
    Why you want to join: i want to join because i think it is a great faction and the best faction for pvp.
    factions you have been in: Empire, NewEmpire, FirstOder, Smash, Mythic
    What you can contribute to the faction: i am a great builder and designer
    How often do you play this server: all the time my OT is 737 hours
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: i am easy going and like to have fun.
    Any other reason we should accept you: because it it me sky ;)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.