Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

accepted. Join our discord and message me in game for an invite
    • + High + High x 1
  2. sky

accepted. message me in game for an invite and join our discord
    • + High + High x 1
  3. Bannnana

Bannnana Member

In-game name: SirPenguin
    In-game rank: Trafficker/MVP+
    Why you want to join: Do i need a reason, i simply want to join cuz i think vanguard is more suitable for me than smash since random is ded (eaten by smash)
    factions you have been in: random, smash
    What you can contribute to the faction: I am good at pvping and good entertainer
    How often do you play this server: Well i do play but not that much
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Of course
    Do you have discord: Yes

What makes you unique on this server: I am the only guy that floods and never get muted
    Any other reason we should accept you: I am a gud litl boi
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Bannnana

Bannnana Member

Also u can define me as grower or higher cuz when i quit i entered police than quit
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. WaffleLorD_YT

WaffleLorD_YT New Member MVP+

In-game name: WaffleLord_YT
    In-game rank: Currently Grower
    Why you want to join: because i want to contribute to a faction and yours seems a good one
    Factions you have been in: Only factions made from for my few real life friends
    How often do you play on this server: every day
    Do you understand Vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: sure
  6. sky

denied, you didn't answer all of the questions in the template
  7. sky

denied
    • + High + High x 1
  8. Bannnana

Bannnana Member

:( so sad
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. WaffleLorD_YT

WaffleLorD_YT New Member MVP+

In-game name:WaffleLord_YT
    In-game rank:Grower
    Why you want to join: because your faction seem the best one to be in
    factions you have been in:NaziPub
    What you can contribute to the faction:i am quite a skilled herbalist and builder so if you needto expand your production i am the right man
    How often do you play this server: every dat
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: yes

What makes you unique on this server: as i said i am a good herbalist and miner
    Any other reason we should accept you:
  10. samduli

samduli New Member

In-game name: Fromsam
    In-game rank :Vip - Mass Producer
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I have no friends who play pc, and I can't really find any who do so I would really enjoy being in an active group also is active a lot. (5-6 days a week.)
    factions you have been in: FreesyriaArmy and HeLL
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can be active 5-6 days a week also I don't mind replanting even if its huge farms. I don't mind helping/participate in any raids or building a new base/farms.
    How often do you play this server:5-6 times (Weekly)
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes (Read everything and seems to be pretty straightforward to understand)
    Do you have discord: Yes (SamFavee#6084

What makes you unique on this server: My personality is different to everyone else, I try not to beef and actually do get along with everyone once they give me a chance and overlook my bench past. I also show great commitment and motivation. (I also have Vip to support the server/ price boost)
    Any other reason we should accept you:Because I'm actually communicating with you all on discord and making an effort to try and make my invitation worthwhile for both me and your faction.
  11. EliteXRiot

EliteXRiot New Member MVP+

In-game name: Riots
    In-game rank: Mule (Could be higher but Mule is cool)
    Why you want to join:
    factions you have been in: A few factions from the 2014/2015 days, just now coming back, usually the factions were corrupt from abuse.
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can build things such as farms
    How often do you play this server: I want to start playing everyday again
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yep
    Do you have discord: Indeed

What makes you unique on this server: I'm pretty great at farming.
    Any other reason we should accept you: MVP+
  12. KewlMans

KewlMans New Member

--Removed App to make a better one.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  13. BasicWhiteChick

BasicWhiteChick New Member

In-game name: My in game name is BasicWhiteChick

In-game rank: My in game rank is grower

Why you want to join: I would like to join Vanguard because it is a very good faction and has nice and wonderful people in it. Also i think being in a bigger faction will help me grow and i feel like i can contribute to the faction. Another thing is i believe i would fit right in and i am a hard working faction member.

factions you have been in: I had made my own faction called HawaiianHustlers with a friend but he isn't interested in starting a faction anymore.

What you can contribute to the faction: I am a very hard worker. And I always follow the rules. Another thing is i get along well with people and i always want to help I am super determined and I love solving problems and things being a challenge. I am outstanding at PvP and I am also good at farming

How often do you play this server: I play on this server 3-4 hours almost every week day. And 4-6 hours on weekends.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes i have read them 3 times and i understand them fully.

Do you have discord: Yes i have discord.

What makes you unique on this server: I have a very fun cheerful personalty. I help someone whenever i get the chance whether its giving them a few thousand dollars or answering a question they have. Also I have tons of minecraft experience that I can put to good use.

Any other reason we should accept you: My goal is to grow and most of all help the faction grow. Also i would make a great addition to the team. I also have many skills and experience that make me stand out. furthermore I have played minecraft for 5 years.

I really appreciate you reading my application and considering me to be a faction member thank you so much.
  14. finessedya

finessedya Member MVP+

Please reach required rank and your application will be considered. If you don’t want to rank up but have the required funds to reach grower let me know.
  15. KewlMans

KewlMans New Member

In-game name:S_Snowy
    In-game rank: Vip, Grower
    Why you want to join: I wish to join, as when I joined the discord, there was many people who were kind, and welcoming, they all seemed happy, and was nice even though I wasn't one of them. I want to join, as I would like to make friends, build trust, and work with these people as a team, build there trust, as I think I'm a pretty trust worthy guy, I'm honest, and kind. But I also will make jokes, to help lighten others moods..
    factions you have been in: None in this server, but a couple in others..
    What you can contribute to the faction:I want to be able to use my set of skill's I've aquired over the many years of me playing minecraft, aswell as my non stop until it's done attitude. My mechanical mind, for redstone, and my sheer work ethic.
    How often do you play this server: I play the server on school days 3-7 hours, And on weekends 12+
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes, I understand there rules, But I also would suggest adding some to the discord.
    Do you have discord: Yes, I do.

What makes you unique on this server: I have played mcdrugs about a year ago, and have been on and off, I have gathered quite alot of information in that time, so I can help some of the new faction members out and learn.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I believe that it wasnt necessary to write this app, Because I'm a show me kind of guy so I would Like to prove how well I can be, Not what I say I can be. You don't really have to talk to me much in discord, as it's already proved you guys don't like my type of humor, But If you ask me to be responsible, and mature, I will be responsible and mature. I just seen you guys acting that way, and so I acted a little that way, And got hell for it. So If you see this, I'm sorry for being even slightly toxic, And I believe I can make It up to you guys as a faction member.
  16. Natural_BornJr

Natural_BornJr New Member

In-game name:Natural_BornJr

In-game rank: Dealer

Why you want to join: I want to join becasue i have lots of stuff to plant and im want to help other factions

factions you have been in:i been in my friends faction but i forgot name of it

What you can contribute to the faction: I can grow tons of stuff and make profit for you guys

How often do you play this server: I play on it every day.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes i understand the rules and accept the rules.

Do you have discord: Yes i do its [K9]Ðårth×Vãðër#2944

What makes you unique on this server: I have good armour and i can put tonss of time into growing crops and making profit for the faction.

Any other reason we should accept you: I have tonss of time i am a good leader and i have tonss of thing under controll.
    • + High + High x 1
  17. Joshlyxox

Joshlyxox Helper Helper

In-game name: Inqu1sity
    In-game rank: (This is for the new map invite, will get to equivalent to Grower if needed next map.)
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I have always been the working in a team kind of person, don't get me wrong, I am 100% independent and can get jobs done on my own, but I can work in a team AND work on my own, which means if there is any solo projects, I could do them, I can build bases on a basic level (I can gen walls etc) I can also build cactus farms, but nonetheless if you want someone to sit there and dig a chunk of the world to bedrock then I'm your man, I have a long concentration span and can basically do a lot of mind numbing tasks and still find it entertaining. I can work in a team, I am sociable, I have TS and Discord.
    factions you have been in: Aegis and a lot of the big ones, however I haven't had the pleasure in being in KOTN
    What you can contribute to the faction: As I said previously, my building bases, farms and digging large chunks to make farms would be a great contribution as most find it mind numbing and time consuming and I could probably spend 4-5 hours on it at once. I am also good at using a bow and working as a team as well as independence.
    How often do you play this server: Recently 2 hours+ a day, this is mostly due to a busy couple of days, once map reset happens I plan on going back to a solid continuous grind.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: I understand and I accept.
    Do you have discord: Yes, Joshly#6862

What makes you unique on this server: I am unique in a way as I am friendly and also committed also, once I am in a group so to speak I am in for life, unless I get kicked out to which I will accept that it happens and forgive and forget. I am usually the positive one in the group and I am a handy person to keep around.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I will AFK any grinders/farms for you as well as harvest and store them for you if you need me to.

Hope you accept me,

Inqu1sity
  18. sky

Denied
  19. sky

Denied
  20. sky

Accepted, join our discord and then message me in game for an invite. Discord link can be found in the post or in our faction description
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.