Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Denied
  2. Pez

Pez Member

In-game name: PezPlz
    In-game rank: Grower
    Why you want to join: Mainly because I enjoy the faction members I have gotten the pleasure to know, I also feel the faction as a whole has a good time on and off Minecraft wither it be playing another game or just talking in Discord. Many of the members also spend hours on top of hours online which will motivate me to want to play more and more.

Factions you have been in: None, just had a small base to grow and all that.

What you can contribute to the faction: I can PVP really well and enjoy it, I was also able to make really good TNT cannons before the update at which point most of my friends stopped playing, but this would give me the chance to relearn and get even better then I was.

How often do you play this server: I'm Dedicated to this server only so if I'm not playing League I will be in the discord or online as of right now 2-4 hours every other day but this can increase to 5-7 hours daily if I have purpose on the server and people who need me to have there back. On weekends I'm sometimes on my computer all day watching videos or playing other games but if I'm accepted I feel that a chunk will be dedicated to the faction and server.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes :*
    Do you have discord: Yes

What makes you unique on this server: My extremely long Neck which makes me stand out during PVP but I have been able to overcome this through therapy. I also like getting on really early in the morning to run drugs makes it easy as pie.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm extremely outgoing and love spending long hours grinding and looking for bases I feel that this faction is full of funny people who all enjoy Minecraft and I would love to be another member of the group.

:rolleyes:
  3. krom

krom Active Member MVP+

In-game name: Krhhmg
    In-game rank: Druglord
    Why you want to join: why wouldn't i?
    factions you have been in: random, smash, sm4sh
    What you can contribute to the faction: knowledge, manners, politeness
    How often do you play this server: usually daily
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: indeed
    Do you have discord: yes

What makes you unique on this server: my name. i am the servers' wisest sage, born leader, destroyer of all that's wicked
    Any other reason we should accept you: you know you want me.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • + High + High x 1
  4. sky

Stop making joke applications to look cool with your friends, thanks
  5. krom

krom Active Member MVP+

imagine i was serious? after all it's 2 weeks.
    it's my first, too.

'its', not 'it's' btw

Attached Files:

6. sky

As I said with your leader applying, letting you in the faction because you want to screw around for map reset is a joke to me. Giving you out fac information for you to use next map against us isn’t ideal to me or anyone in the faction
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • + High + High x 1
  7. sky

Accepted, join our discord so we can talk further (link is above)
  8. sky

Accepted
  9. sky

Post edited for new map hype
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.